chapter 10;Glimpse of the past

In the city a woman was running happily whlies  a man  run after her in the garden, she was in her early 20's and the man was about 28 years.
"Catch me if you can!!" Sarah exclaims whiles running from Dominic.
"Well better run as fast as you can" Dominic says .
" Gotcha" Dominic says as he embraces Sarah and lifting her up.
"A--aah n-nooo!..put me down Dominic!"
"No love, I'm not going to do that unless you change my name."
"Dominic!!!"
"O-o-kay D-darling. Put me down."
"There you go". Dominic says happily as he puts her down.
Sarah who couldn't stop her cheeks from turning red immediately covered her face with her hands.
"I-im not t-talking to you for 3 days!"
"Come on love!, you cant punish me like this" Dominic says as his face looks sullen.
  "Oh sh*t!" Dominic exclaims whiles looking at the time.
"Why what happened?" Sarah asks.
" I've forgotten that I'm supposed to pick up Vithera from the airport".
"Who's Vithera?"Sarah asked in a jealous tone.
"She's my childhood friend no need to be jealous of her, love."
"You're the only woman I love anyway." Dominic discloses
" Come and let's go to the airport to pick her up" . Dominic says while pulling sarah along beside him.

At the airport.....
  "Dominic!!" Vithera screams as she run with all her might and hug Dominic tightly.

Dominic who was taken off guard quick tried to push her but to no avail.
Sarah was standing behind him with her face burning with jealousy.
"A-aahem!" She tries to catch Vithera's attention. Vithera then sheepishly withdraw her hands from Dominic as she smiled shyly.
"Urgh.. sorry i got carried away by my emotions when i saw you".
"No problem, anyway my wife and i decided to pick you up."
"Wife!!?"Vithera exclaims.
"Yeah Sarah is my wife".
"B-but i thought you were still a bachelor"
"No, I'm not anymore" Dominic smiles.
He takes vithera as his younger sister and childhood friend. But Vithera always overstep her boundaries.
"Well I'm ready to be your assistant, since that's the reason why i came."
" Ok then let's get you to your new apartment" Dominic says whiles holding Sarah's hand which didn't go unnoticed by Vithera. But she tried to keep her calm.she hates this Sarah to the core cause she has taken what belongs to her since childhood and she will get him back. Even if it meant killing for love.

Author's note;  we're taking a glimpse at the past y'all or should i just go on with the story and forget about the past events?? Let me know
*Kisses*😚
Now we know who Sarah and Dominic were in the past before the tragedy happened!!.
Now we know why Vithera hates Sarah 😩.
By lilinae
Published on 22nd February 2024