Chapter-21

Vegas came forward and kneeled before pete. Placing his hands on Pete's knees he asked.

"What do you want to know baby!??"

Pete sighed and started talking.

"Almost 6 Years vegas.....I have known you for 6 years. 6 years since the day I found my alpha. 6 years I have been your omega.....and has our son Venice.

Not once in 6 years have you behaved with us like you have been with us for the last 6 months...!"

Vegas looked at him deeply.

"You were never a bad alpha Vegas. You have been really sweet and caring to us. But ....you were never....never ours. You belonged to the pack....to the family....to....to....!" He stuttered.

Vegas knew what pete wanted to say......but he doesn't want him to say that. He held Pete's thighs and pressed it.

Pete closed his eyes and sighed.

"We are the hamsters....aren't we!??" He asked.

Vegas looked back at him quietly. He didn't say yes....but he didn't say no either.

"I understand you are feeling guilty from your story. But I don't understand when did you loose us!?? We are still in your house staying near you.....!!"

"Our home!!" Vegas corrected.

Pete stopped talking and looked at him.

"What happened that made you change so suddenly. Why are you....behaving like.....like...you love us!??"

"Because I do!!" Vegas said.

"You didn't love us for 6 years!!"

"I did!! I really did!! I swear.....I did!" His voice is breaking.

Pete heard the pain in his voice. He gently caressed vegas cheek.

"I know you won't believe when I say I loved you for all this time. Honestly it's my mistake to behave like I didn't. But...I promise I loved you pete. Maybe not from the first day.....but while you were carrying our little Venice.....you made me fall for you......I fell in love with you so much.....I didn't even realise it myself!!"

Pete looked at him silently and said.

"I believe you might have loved Venice because he is your blood.....but me....you never loved me......you loved......!"

"Noo that's not true!!"

"You called me by his name while....!!"

Vegas held Pete's hand.

"No no baby. I promise I didn't. That dya they were really irritating me.....when I was about to kiss you.....my phone kept vibrating and disturbing me. I only called their names in annoyance..his name came out....!"

"That wasn't the first time!!" Pete said.

Vegas stopped talking and stared at him shocked.

"W...what!??" He whispered.

"On...on the first night we mated.......you
....you knotted me...and....and...you called me.....'porsche'"

Vegas fell back on his knees.

Tears kept flowing.

He doesn't even remember that ever happened.

I broke his heart since the first day!??

All his words struck in his Throat.

"You called me porsche on the first time we mated. I was heart broken. The next day I got to know how you loved porsche for a while wanted to be his mate.....seeing kinn and Porsche you must be heart broken. I thought that would be why you called me his name. I wanted to give you benefit of the doubt and start fresh. But you ignored me and acted like I didn't exist.