Chapter-5

"......and then the teacher made us do additions...and subtraction......."

"Wow....my ven learned such big words today." Pete cooed him.

"I love math so much papa....!!" Venice said giggling in his papa's arms.

"Only you would like math....my smart pup!!"

Pete kissed his sons head.

Venice giggled more.

Pete picked up Venice and wore his bag.

He lifted Venice and carried him in his arms.

As they walked to the car.....Venice was telling Pete all about the day. Pete was listening and cooing his little pup smiling.

That brought a smile on vegas face......he came to the school after confrontation with khun. He saw his omega and pup smiling as they are going to the car.He hid behind the pillar and listened to their conversation.

He wanted to run to them and take them in his arms so much.....but khun was right. He can't scare them suddenly.

He can't impose all the attention on them in one day....

After behaving like he doesn't love them for years now.

As much as he hates it....he has to take it slow.

So he decided.......first step....he needs to learn about Venice and pete. Their routine, their likes, their dislikes...what they enjoy doing the most....everything.

Meanwhile he will gradually participate in their activities. He kept looking at his omega and pup until they reached their car.

They have beautiful smiles. He thought.

Pete made Venice sit in the car and drove.

He followed them on his bike at a safe distance to make sure pete doesn't notice.Pete parked the car and took Venice out.

Venice held his papa's hands with his little hands and walked inside.

When they saw macau in the living room...both greeted him.

"Hello Macau!!"

"Hello uncle Mac!!"

Macau turned to them and smiled wide.
He came and hugged them.

"Hi phi!!"

"Hello my little nephew...!!" Macau lifted vencie and tickled him.

Venice giggled in his arms. They are sharing laughs and their days.

Vegas entered through back door and peeked at the living room. He feels so good seeing all of them happy. He wants to join them......but a fear stopped him.

"Come on ven!! Let's freshen up and do your homework!!" Pete said.

Venice who was in macaus hold nodded and jumped on his papa.

All parted ways there.

Vegas wishes if he could go with pete and Venice....help them in Venice bath and homework.

He quietly went to his room.

He sat on the bed thinking how to win them by not scaring them.

He decided to take a shower himself..he was removing his shirt while thinking.

While he was in his thoughts....his door opened.

Pete opened the door and startled seeing vegas.

"Sorry Alpha!!" Pete bowed and apologized.