Chapter-26

Boom

A blast sound woke pete up from his deep sleep. He sat down with a jerk. He rubbed his eyes to look around carefully.

"Uuuuuuu...uuuuuu!!"

He heard.

He looked to his side to his little son sitting on the bed with him crying.

Boom

Another sound echoed. Followed the gun shots around him.

"Uuuuu...papa....!"

"Vennn!!" Pete pulled him to his Lap scared.

He jumped down the bed and tried to take his gun out.

But only then he notices his clothes are changed.

"Wh..!!"

The gun shots echoed again.

He hugged him baby and hid behind the bed.

"Papa...uuuuuuu!!" Ven cried more.

"Ven....look at papa...don't be scared ok....tell me....what happened!??" He asked his baby.

"Papa.....Dada.....they took Dada and uncle macc..." ven cried.

Pete froze.

"What!?? Who took Dada and uncle!??"
He mumbled.

"I don't know papa. Dada brought us here for the surprise vacation..he put you in the bed and changed your clothes....he said when you wake up he will take you on a date. But then.....some bad uncles came in out cottage with guns. They put gunpoint to Dada and uncle Mac and took them out.....and...now....the sounds...!"

Shot shot shot

The gun shots echoed again.

Pete can't process the information. He held his baby tight to his arms.

Phat

A bullet directly hit the pot next to the bed.

Both Venice and pete got scared.

Pete held Venice and started to run. He ran and ran outside the cottage checking the perimeter. Luckily he can't find anyone near him. But he can hear the shots and some grunts from men.

He ran to the forest since he knew it would be safe.

Pete had no idea where this place is or where his alpha is....his wolf is in distres knowing his alpha is in danger. He wants to go and search his alpha.

But he had to get his baby to safety first.

His stopped when he saw two men in black lying on the ground with blood all over their body.

His fear rose.

He changed the direction and ran west.

He ran and ran until........

His feet struck.

In a 50 meter distance is a visual he couldn't believe.