Chapter-22

"You time travelled!??"

Vegas nodded.

Pete can't process what vegas told him just now.

"We....we died!??"

Vegas tears fell as he nodded.

"Y..you killed yourself....for us!??"

"I had no reason to live if I don't have you. I thought why I was alive even for a week. When I....I understood what I did for these Years......I....I had to follow you. Even in the next life.....I wanted to be a better husband and father!!"

Pete fell silent. He only stared at vegas without blinking.

"I...I know it's hard to believe this...but...!!"

"Hard to believe is a small word for what you just told me vegas....!!" Pete said.

Vegas nodded.

"I know......I do....but it's the truth pete....!"

Pete was silent for some more time..

"I know it's crazy but......I believe you.....!!"

Vegas looked up and asked in surprise.

"Really!??"

Pete nodded.

"As you said....it's hard to believe......the concept of time travel is not common....but......I promsied you I will believe you......so...I do...!!"

Vegas held Pete's hands..

"Thank you for believing me pete."

Pete nodded.

"I am sorry for all this time pete. But please believe me when I say i came for you both. I searched the entire Bangkok to find you. Please forgive me for being late pete ...please forgive me.....I loved you pete. I loved you every second of the day I have been with you. I just....I just failed to show it to you....I am sorry pete...I am sorry....I love you....I love you so much....please belivee me...!!"

Vegas was shivering in his arms.

Pete could feel his omega whimpering knowing his alpha is sobbing for life. His heart melted seeing his husband begging on his knees.

Like the day he felt vegas love for Venice......tonight......he felt vegas love for him!!

He cupped vegas cheeks and wiped those tears.

"I love you pete....I love you so much.......I love you.....I love you....!!" Vegas I mumbling.

His voice became hoarse and low from all the crying.....yet he didn't stop saying those words pete has been dying to hear since day one.

He didn't know if vegas actually time travelled or it's just a nightmare he had that they died.

But whatever the reason could be......he felt vegas love for them....

He could finally pour his heart out infront of his alpha and he listened.

He felt the pain his alpha felt while hearing his story.

In 6 years, he never saw vegas sob the way he is now. Even when Venice was in hospital he was a crying mess.....but this....this is something unexpected and for him.

Many thoughts ran in Pete's mind as he is looking at his alpha.

Is it true!??

Can I trust him!??

Will he really love me?

Will he be mine forever!??

Will he break my heart again!??

Till last night....he thought he can open up his heart again and maybe give a chance.

But at this moment he realised how wrong he was.

He never closed his heart for his alpha. He still craved his love like the first day he did.

Only now......he can feel the love in his hands.

So he decided.

I am going to give another chance to life.

Even if my heart breaks one more time.......I will atleast not regret giving my alpha one more chance.

I am going to start fresh!!

"I love you pete...I am sorry....!"

Pete slowly pulled vegas face to him and softly kissed his lips.

He felt the saltiness of the tears.

Vegas is still mumbling sorry on his lips.

So he pressed them Harder.

Vegas is still stiff. So he started moving and kissing him until vegas gave in.

This is the first time he kissed vegas by himself and he is loving it.

Their slow kiss went on for a while till both of them exchanged all the hidden feelings in their heart.

When pete pulled apart slowly vegas whimpered.

Pete gave another soft peck and looked into his eyes.

"Vegas....!"

Vegas looked at his omega with pure affection.

"Can I ask for a birthday gift!??"

Vegas nodded.

"Anything!!" He said.

Pete gave a soft smile and whispered.

"Can we start over!??"

Vegas broke down in his hold once again.

He nodded aggressively with tears falling.

"Yes.....we can. Thank you pete....thank you so much!!" He hugged pete tight.

Pete hugged him back tighter and kissed his head.

"I love you vegas!!" He said for the first time.

It felt so good.

"I love you pete. I love you so much!!" Vegas mumbled on his chest.

Pete smiled with pure happiness.

They hugged each other till pete pulled vegas to bed make him lay on his chest.

They held each other the entire night. Vegas was the first one to sleep as he is tired after so much crying.

Pete caressed him till vegas slept peacefully. He kissed his head and closed his eyes with the thought.

Tomorrow I will start over my life with my alpha and my pup.

It's time to re-write my story.

He held Vegas tighter and fall deep into the sleep.