Chapter-17

Pete was still blushing when he reached the training grounds. He can't get the heavy make out out of his head. It's good he ran before vegas can do more. Not that he doesn't like it...but he felt so shy.

When he opened the door to the training room.....all the bodyguards turned to him and statued.

Pete was struck too seeing their wide eyes. He was confused. Why are they staring!?? Is it because he was blushing and his cheeks are red!?? No no it can't be.

So he decided to ask.

"What are...!!"

"LUNA!!"

The entire hall of boduguards bowed to him at once.

"Hahh!!"

Pete got startled for a second.

Then it registered.......they all called him luna.

He didn't know how to respond.

He felt happy, shy and little weird. He was never called that....now the entire bodyguards are calling him that and bowing to him.

"W..why are you all calling me that!??" He asked in a small voice.

"Because you are our queen khun pete......our luna!!" A bodyguard said.

"But....you never called me that before....it feels weird. Just call me pete....!!"

All bodyguards shook their heads.

"No no khun!! Its boss vegas orders. We are only supposed to call you luna!!!"

Pete's ears went red.

He tried hard not to blush.

"Ok ok...let's...let's start training. Let me change and come...!!" Pete was about to go to the locker room.

"Khun pete. Didn't boss vegas tell you sir!??"

Pete stopped and tilted his head.

"Tell me what!??"

"That....we got a new trainer!!"

"What!???"

"Yes khun pete!!" The bodygaurds nodded.

"Am...am I fired!??" Pete mumbled.

The bodyguards looked at each other having no answer.

Pete turned to the door and ran. He needs to go and confirm.

When he got to the top floor....he saw nop and few other guards standing infront of vegas office.

"P'nop!!" He ran to nop.

All the bodyguards turned to him. They are bowing as pete ran by....but pete is too worried to notice.

"P'nop!!" Pete came to nop.

"Luna!! What happened!??" Nop asked.

"P'nop. The bodyguards said they have a new trainer. Did you fire me!?? Have I done something wrong p'nop!??"

"What!?? No no...!!"

"I am sorry p'nop. I know I took couple of days off without proper notice but Venice was sick. I forgot to inform....please don't fire me na p'nop. Please..!" Pete was literally on the verge of tears.

"Stop!! Stop!!" Nop said in a higher tone.

Pete stopped talking and looked at nop with teary eyes.

"I think you misunderstood everything. It was all khun vegas doing. You should go and talk to him!!"