Going to the beach

Hey guys, hope you like this part it's going to be a happy one but watch out for next part because Charlie goes home next part and deals with Jane but thanks for 1.65K views.
TW:BD/Body dysmorphia/ED/
Mention of SH

Charlie's POV:
I wake up and go downstairs to see David making coffee he turns to me and says "it's great to see you Charlie you want some" I say "yes thanks David you legend" he laughs and say "it's no problem dude" he grabs a cup for me and puts the coffee in the cup and hands me
In he then says "we are going to the beach today hope your going with us"

I say "of course I'm going David it will be nice to go with you and Nick so I get to know you more" he says "I'm David I'm 20 I got a job in Truham I'm bi and I'm single" I laugh and say "that's great to know at least I know you more" he says "tell me about you" I say "I'm Charlie I'm 15 I'm gay I have a disability called autism I have a brother and sister" he says "oh that's so cool so your like a superhero then since you have a superpower" I laugh and say "I wish but no I can go non-verbal sometimes and I have fidgets for sensory issues and I have noises cancelling headphones for noise in not good with noise I wear them all the times"

David says "I'm so glad your able to tell me are you good with your family" I say "no my mum a bitch because of it and tells me I'm a attention seeking and doesn't like when I wear my noise cancelling headphones but my dad doesn't do anything about it but I have the best big sister and little brother I could ask for" David says "ugh but I'm glad that you meet Nick and my mum and I'm basically your big brother" I say "thanks David your really cool and I'm glad that Nick has someone like you" he says "yes me to bro anyway here your boyfriend" Nick comes downstairs and kisses my forehead.

He says "how are you" I say "good got to know your brother more and he cool" he says "I'm glad that you like David and glad that he opened up to you" I say "yea cool that David is bisexual and is good" he says "yea it's cool that I have someone else to look up instead of my mum" Nick gets some cereal for breakfast I go upstairs to get change I put on a t-shirt and some shorts and a hoodie I go downstairs and Nick is finish with his cereal he comes to me and says "you know if you get to hot you can tell me and we can go into the water" I say "but if I go into the water my hoodie will be wet and I don't want to be in a t-shirt because my scars will be showing" Nick says "char you know David wouldn't be bothered he sees you as a brother and he will just ask where you got them from but that's okay people SH and doesn't mean it's bad but don't be afraid"

Nick's POV:
I will look after Charlie because I don't want him get to stressed about people seeing that Charlie got scars on his wrist and he doesn't seem comfortable showing them because he has body issues I understand I go up to my mum and says "mum can you keep a eye on Charlie today because I can tell he going to struggle" she says "of course Nicky I'll look after Charlie if he feels uncomfortable or needs something to go on a walk I'll do it don't worry he loves the beach remember last year so I sure he will feel more safe"

I say "thanks mum I know he will like it but remember he SH he hasn't for ages but it makes him feel bad about himself and David doesn't know and he just not used to seeing new people he used to us but not David" mum says "I think David see Charlie has a little brother and they got to know each other but maybe you tell David if Charlie doesn't want to" I say "yea thanks mum"

I go upstairs and go into my room and tell Charlie "hey I got a question" he says "yea" I say "would you want me to tell David about your self harm and eating disorder and your body dysmorphia" he says "yes please Nick I would love that" I say "okay I will tell him don't worry"

I go up and knock on David's door he says "come in" I say "hey I have to talk to you about Charlie" he says "what is he okay" I say "yea he wants me to tell you about his issues" he says "okay yea sure he like a little brother to me" I say "Charlie has a eating disorder and he has body dysmorphia and he self harms he was scared to tell you because you both got to know each other more and got more comfortable and he was scared" he says "oh well I don't hate him I support him and I would love if he comes to me if he has a bad day or your not around he like a little brother to me and would love to come to me if I should.

I say "thanks David your the best big brother I could ask for" he says "thanks Nick your the best little brother to" I go back to my room I say "he supports it and if you have a bad day and you want to do something about he said you could come to him if I'm not around" he says "thanks Nick come on you need to get dress your mum said we're going in a minute" I laugh and grab clothes and go into the bathroom I wear a t-shirt and some shorts I come back out and go downstairs see that Charlie got his noise cancelling headphones on and a fidget to keep him calm and relax he also has his tablet if he goes non-verbal.

We get into the car mum and David at the front me and Charlie at the back I say "you know if you get hot you can take of your hoodie" he says "yes please stop worrying I'm fine" every time he says that it gives me that he isn't and just trying to hide it and make it better then ever it just makes me worried I say "okay are you okay though" he says "yea I am it just nice to get out of the house before I go home tomorrow and deal with my mum again"

I don't want Charlie to go home tomorrow but if his mum finds out I don't know what she would do to him and makes it worried so much and don't know if he going to do anything.

Charlie's POV:
We made it to the beach we got out the car and we seated up somewhere on the beach we played in the water and we chatted and talked to David about what Nick told him and he was super supportive and so understanding what I'm glad about that and we eat there and we go home and Sarah makes dinner and we said night to Sarah and David for the night before going home tomorrow.

We go upstairs and get change into PJ and we kiss and we go into the bed and I fall asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I rushed the beach part but I love it but next part will be a rollercoaster so stay tuned to for that and have a great day or night. xx :)
~Josh 1353 Words