David's Back

Hey guys, I wanted to mix it up a bit but wait and see also thanks for 1.46K I really appreciate it and love you all so much enjoy this part.
TW:ED

Nick's POV:
I wake up and see Charlie asleep on my chest he so cute and beautiful and can't believe we're together David back today but he's getting better after he came to his true feelings that he bisexual and I'm proud that he only been mean because he didn't want to come to his true feelings and I totally understand when I came out to my mum but she a great parent.

I get out of bed to leave Charlie to his sleep I go downstairs and see mum and David in the kitchen I say "hello David" he looks at me and says "hello bro nice to see you again" I say "same it's good to see you" he says "same I'm moving back in I'm done with uni and got a job around here and I can't avoid anything so mum let me move in"

I say "that's great it nice to see my bro again" he smiles and we hug I do love my brother we been through a rough patch but we're better I say "mum does he knows about you know" I look at her and she shakes her head David says "what have I missed" before I could say anything Charlie comes downstairs with his headphones on he says "who are you" David says "who are you" I say "David meet my boyfriend Charlie" David says "well it's a pleasure to meet you Charlie I'm David Nicks brother" I look at Charlie and he says "well it's nice to meet you and get to know more about you" David says "same" I smile.

Charlie's POV:
I am so confused but it's nice to meet nicks brother he nice at least and make it like I'm more at home when I was at my own home but I love Tori and Oliver I don't like mum of course and dad does nothing but anyway I sit and Nick gave me a bowl with cereal in and I say "thanks" David gone to his room and Nick sits next to me and we eat together I say to Nick "you okay" he says "yes I am actually I'm glad that went well I thought it wouldn't" I smile and say "I'm glad"

We finish breakfast and we go back into nicks room and I go into the bathroom to get change and come back into Nick's room and we go downstairs since we're taking Nellie and Henry on a walk what is amazing I move my hands because of stimming and we walk out the door and Nick faces me and says "how are you Char" I say "I'm fine why you asking" he says "I know you don't know about my brother but he a good person" I say "I know Nick but why didn't you tell me you have a brother"

He says "I just didn't know what you feel like I know you don't like talking to people and even people you don't know so I didn't know what to say" I say "I understand and he is nice and would love to know him better but thanks for knowing I don't like meeting new people but it wouldn't" he says "it's no problem char I love you and I will always love you" I say "I love you to Nick" we carry on walking and we get back to nicks house and we put the dogs outside and I go upstairs to get change into something comfortable and I go back downstairs after I got changed.

I sit with Nick on the sofa and he pulls me with him we kiss then Sarah comes and tell us that dinner is ready we get off and see Sarah made pasta so I sit down and we eat and then we watch a movie with Sarah then we go into nicks room and we put on another movie and I lay my head on nicks chest and fall asleep.

Hey guys, hope you enjoy it sorry for a short one but needed to get this out also have a great day or night love you all so much and love your support. xx :)
~Josh 736 words