It's getting better

Hey guys, this part is a happy one it will get bad after this one but enjoy also thanks for 284 views can't believe and love you all so much and appreciate your support definitely people who goes through this.
TW:ED/Eating disorder/anxiety

Charlie's POV:
It was a new morning it was a Monday morning so that means school my living nightmare again but I got the Paris squad and Nick my boyfriend I'm still not great with the touchy part of the relationship I mean not sex I mean in general I hate physical touch I don't mind a hug but that's how far I want to go but I feel now we been dating for 2 weeks now and I want to kiss him but I still don't feel right about it.

I get out of bed say hello to Tori whose just nod and can't be bothered to talk I pack everything because of my OCD and grab a stress ball what Nick got me on Saturday and I'm already dress and grab my bag and walk with my sister to the bus stop and get on the bus when we arrived I see Tao and Isaac I hug them both and asked how was there weekend and asked where I got the stress ball from and I said my mum got me it.

Because they don't know about me and Nick because we're not ready to share it and it will be overwhelming for me since there could be people screaming or shouting and I hate social interactions with people I don't talk to we get walking and See Nick he comes to me and we hug.

We've been hugging for ages now and I'm used to hugging Nick we hug and we go to form and sit down and realise I don't have a headphones I start panicking I say to Nick "Where my headphones" my hands shake Nick says "calm down char it's alright I've got them you left them in my room last night" I sigh in relief and Nick puts them on what I don't mind and I start to feel at ease.

He says "hey char you wanna come round again" I smile and say "yea I would love that" he smiles and we played noughts and crosses in my planner while we wait and Nick kept on winning so I got mad and ripped up the paper and Nick says "Char it's alright it's just a game" I say "sorry" he says "no S word we banned that remember" I laugh and morning form is over I have maths with Tao and Isaac.

I get there and sit next to Tao and he says "we should definitely have a movie night this weekend" I say "yes I totally agree I need to see Elle again" he says "uh how rude what about me" I say "Tao I see you all the time I don't rarely see Elle" we laugh and check what Isacc's reading and he reading gender explores.

I say "Isaac love that book it's sound so interesting" he says "haha yea Charlie it's interesting and you should definitely read it" I nod in agreement and start doing the work we talked since the teacher doesn't give a fuck.

Maths just finished and I got PE I love it the running track is amazing and it's nice to get fresh air I did like 20 laps before I feel my legs started to give up I stop and miss Singh says "Charlie you alright you normally do 30" I shake my head and say "my legs hurt so much" she says "okay Charlie I think you pulled a muscle" I want to scream in pain but it will go over I nod and go to the changing rooms and see Nick there a concerned look on his face.

He says "char are you okay" I say "yea I pulled a muscle" he says "oh it's alright char just relax we can go see Mr Ajayi" I nod in agreement I get up and walk very slowly and we reached the art room and Mr Ajayi is there and says "Charlie spring and Nick Nelson what are you doing here" nick says "sir Charlie pulled his muscle and we know Charlie doesn't do well with pain and he needs it relax so it will get better" Mr Ajayi agrees and I sit down and Nick goes to all of his lessons.

It was afternoon form and Nick says "you alright char" I smile and say "I'm better thanks" he nods and it the end of the day we go to nicks and we get there and Sarah pulls me into a hug and asked me how school doing until Nick says "Mum leave Charlie alone" Nick takes me to his room and we talk and I say "Nick" he looks and says "yea char" I say "I want to do more I mean kiss you" he looks and me and says "you sure" I nod and then Nick pulls me and we kiss and kiss again then we sit up and I say "that was weird I want to kiss you but I don't want to do it a lot though"

He says "I totally understand Char it's your decision and I get it you're not used to it" I smile and hug him and then Sarah shouts that dinner is ready and I go downstairs and it could be my worse nightmare she made lasagna and that's one of my worse fear food I start to cry and Sarah pulls me into a hug and says "what's the matter darling is it the food" I say "yea I don't hate your cooking I love it but I can't eat that it's one of my fear foods" she quickly takes my plate away and says "it's alright darling why don't I message your dad and get your meal plan and your safe foods" I nod and me and Nick head back upstairs and Nick pulls me into a hug.

He says "I'm so proud of you char you told my mum that you can't eat and tell her the truth" I blush and kiss him what took him by surprise and blush and I'm on nicks chest and Nick is playing with my curls what I don't mind and I see Sarah coming into the room and says "you okay darling I made some plain pasta since it's one of your safe foods" I nod and say "thanks Sarah" she says "no problem dear" I eat it all and see nicks face and he says "I'm so proud of you"and he kisses my forehead what I don't mind and I'm saying here tonight since I pulled my muscle and my dad doesn't want me to hurt it all I got my PJ on and I feel my eyes started to drift off with me on nicks chest and I fall asleep.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed it a long one and I love writing this one and it's great love you all and have a great night. xx :)
~Josh 1205 Words