Back to normal

Hey guys, new part sorry been busy and the first one of the year and can't wait to see how this book goes and thanks for 479 views I really appreciate it so much and love you all so much.
Mention ED

Charlie's POV:
It been a week since me and Nick kiss and came over school has been better and back to normal it's been meh I see Nick but haven't came to his house I'm been busy and tired but in my room where it's quite so I don't put my headphones on I see tori knock on the door I say come in and she says "hey Charlie how you doing" I say "I'm fine tori just doing homework as always" she just nods and heads out.

I finished my homework and have a free weekend to do something I'm going to Tao tonight for a movie night I pack and get going my dad drops me off and I knock on Tao's door and Tao's mum answer the door and say "Charlie it's nice to see you don't worry about food we're having a takeaway but pick what you want to eat" I nod and put my noise cancelling headphones on and head upstairs.

I enter Tao's room and I see Elle and she yells "AHHH CHARLIE" I hug her and say "Elle I missed you" Tao says "Uhhh where my hug" I say "Tao I see you all the time" I hug Isaac and he hugs back then we ordered and I just picked some fries and chicken nuggets since I don't mind it and I can actually eat it.

Then we argued about what movie we should watch but we gave in and watch Wonka and we eat I left 2 chicken nuggets because of how much calories I ate and gave 1 to Tao and gave 1 to Isaac and we watched the movie and me and Elle decide to make hot chocolates and she talked to me and says "Charlie I have something to tell you I'm dating Tao" I was shocked and hugged her and says "omg congratulations Elle I'm so happy for you" she hugs me back and say "does Isaac now" she nods and says "yes he knows and I wanted to tell you since you were the first friend I made" I hug her mad say "aww Elle meeting you was the best and it's the best"

We head back up and gave Tao and hug him he says "what's this for" I say "for your new relationship congratulations" he looks at Elle and she nods and Tao says "thanks Charlie it's nice and scary to be in a relationship" I say "yea but you'll get used to it me and Nick is used to stuff now even though I don't like physical touch but Nick used to it he says just take my time" and then Elle says "it's nice to see that Nick is taking care of you and nice to see he doesn't care that you have autism and have other problems but it's cute to see him look after him"

The film finishes and we head to bed the next morning we woke up I didn't have breakfast because I don't have 3 meals a day and I left and went back home and see text messages to Nick

3 *New messages*

Nick: Hey char hru I hope you're doing good. 9:22PM

Nick: hello char are you there
8:22AM

Nick: Hello Charlie If you don't answer I will come round 9:33AM

Charlie: Hey Nick I'm fine I went to Tao's and have a movie night wish your where there.

Nick: it's alright char don't worry I'm glad you're okay.

Charlie: can I come over today for a sleepover.

Nick: Yes of course char my mum would love to have you come round.

Charlie: cool I'll bring my stuff around and a fidget so I don't get stressed.

Nick: okay char see you soon

Charlie: yea see you soon xx

I get off text and tell my mum and dad can I stay at nicks and they say yes what is a surprise and I can't wait I start packing and made my way over to Nick's...

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed it sorry cliffhanger I wanted to do the sleepover with Nick and Charlie separately and sorry again for not posting been busy and love you all and have a great night. xx :)
~Josh 756 Words