Sleepover

Hey guys, new part is here, I hope you will enjoy this, and thanks for 653 views I really appreciate and love you all so much and enjoy.
TW:ED

Charlie's POV:
I arrived at Nick's I knock on the door and Sarah lets me in she says "hello my darling how are you" I say "I'm good thanks did Nick tell you I'm staying" she says "of course he did he so excited to see you" I say "thanks I'll better go up to him"

I go upstairs and knock on Nick's door, and he says "come in" I open the door and Nick comes to give me a hug I give him one to he says "hello char you okay" I say "yea just tired that's all" he says "oh okay late night" I say "yea stayed at Tao's last night and have a movie night"

He says "cool you wanna nap" I say "yea thanks Nick" he smiles we both get under the covers I don't have my noise-cancelling headphones on because it's very quiet, so I don't wear them I lay my head on Nick's chest and feel my eyes start to drift off.

Nick's POV:
I look at Charlie and he asleep he is so cute, and I'm so happy that he is fine after what happened at school these past couple of weeks with the bullying and with his autism as well he has a superpower.

It's been an hour and I hear a knock on the door I say "come in" my mum comes in and says "hi Nicky how are you" I say "I'm good thanks mum Charlie was tired and wanted a nap" she says "probably understandable Nicky with all the bullying what happened to him must effect his sleep so that's why he's sleeping now"

I say "yea feel bad for him with the bullying again, but I have the best boyfriend in the world" she says "you guys look so cute together should we order a takeaway" I nod and I then people were screaming outside and Charlie woke up saying "where my noise-cancelling headphones" he said getting anxious I get his noise-cancelling headphones and say "there here char don't worry here" I put them on, and he says "thanks you Nick I love you, and you're so caring and kind and love you so much"

I blush and say "I love you to char and will be with you every step of the way" he smiles, and I say "do you fancy a takeaway" his smile fades and says "I'm not very hungry to be honest" I know he's lying I say "char what's wrong you can tell me anything"

He says "I had a takeaway yesterday and I can't have another one it's too many calories and I don't fancy eating another one" I nod and smile and say "char it's alright you can have some fruit, and later you can have some pasta or some of your favourite crackers instead"

He smiles and says "yes please Nick I would love that" he kisses me and we both blush I kiss him back, and we head downstairs and my mum is sitting down, and I say "char go in the kitchen I'll explain to my mum that you don't want to eat and want some of your safe food" he nods and goes into the kitchen.

I say "mum can I talk to you" she says "of course Nicky what's wrong" I say "I'll have to share a pizza with you, but Charlie doesn't want a takeaway he ate one yesterday and doesn't feel like having one so he will have some fruit, and later he will have some crackers" she smiles and says "of course Nicky he can, it is his safe food and I guess he hasn't eaten" I nod and mum orders and I go into the kitchen.

Charlie's POV:
I'm in the kitchen waiting for Nick he comes in and says "she says it's fine and have you eaten today" I say "no I haven't eaten today" he says "okay come one you sit there, and I'll cut some fruit for you" I nod and Nick cuts some fruit and hand me a bowl with fruit in it and I eat it all.

We go back into the living room and Sarah puts on a film while Nick and Sarah eat I watch the movie and then the movie finishes Nick goes into the kitchen to do my crackers and I go into the kitchen and sit down Nick hands me and I eat it all and Nick says "I'm so proud of you char" I say "thanks Nick you're the best" he smiles and kisses my forehead.

We go upstairs and play some Mario Kart obviously I won, and I go into the bathroom to get into my PJ and brush my teeth then go sit on Nick's bed, and he puts on a movie and I put my head on his chest and falls asleep.

Hey guys, I hoped you enjoyed this part, I loved writing this part and I hope you have a great day love you all enjoy the weekend. xx :)
~Josh 877 Words