Its worse

Hey guys, hope you like this new part and thanks for 1.09K I really appreciate it and love you all so much and can't believe that this book as over 1K but thanks and hope you like it.
TW:SH/Bullying/kicking/yelling/ED

Charlie's POV:
It was now Monday and I'm already hating it all I'm back home and my mum has been yelling at me all of Sunday for leaving and going to Nicks but she wouldn't understand like as she would.

I'm getting ready for school got my noise cancelling headphones on and I'm going downstairs and I see Tori  she says "you alright mum not here so don't worry" I sigh in relief and say "thank god I can't be bothered to deal with mum yelling again" she nods I get my pack lunch and get going to the bus stop and it's the last day of term what is great so I don't see them rugby lads again trying to beat me up and kicking me.

I get off the bus say bye to Tori and I see Nick and I go over to him and he hugs me he says "hey char hope your ready for the last day of term" I say "can't wait to see spend everyday with you" he says "me to" we go to form and sit and he says "you didn't answer me texts yesterday" crap I haven't told anyone that I self harmed yesterday after my mum shout at me.

I say "sorry my mum been yelling at me because I was at yours on Saturday" he says "you can spend the half term with me and my mum if you want" I say "I'll think about it" I started stimming after Nick said that I'm always excited to spend time with Nick.

We part ways after form until I saw those lads and they saw me and run to me and push me to the floor someone says "LOOK WHO WE HAVE THE AUTISTIC FAG" I didn't care by now because I'm been used to they started but this is the new low they started kicking me.

They kept going until I got up and punch one and I ran far away I bumped into someone and it was Nick he looked at me he says "char what are you Doing shouldn't you be in lesson" I say "I didn't get a chance did I" I say annoyed obviously forgot that my stomach in pain and screech in pain he looks at me concerned "char are you okay" I say "no I've been kicked in my stomach by those stupid idiots" he looks at me "okay char I'm going to sign you out and I'm taking you to my house"

I couldn't argue with him I'm in horrible pain Nick sign me out we get to his house and Sarah isn't in so we go into nicks room and I'm tired and Nick says "are you tired you can nap" I didn't need anymore I lay on nicks chest and I feel my eyes start to drift.

Nick's POV:
Charlie's falls asleep and I could you believe that them bully's started to actually kick him in the stomach why would people do that it's so uncalled for and it doesn't make any sense and make it harder for Charlie to go to school after half term thank god we have a half term so Charlie gets a break from the bully's and he gets to chill with me since his mum isn't the greatest with him at all it's so dumb.

About half a hour later I hear the front door shut and I see my mum appear she says "I'm not mad Nicky but what happened" I say "Charlie bully's came to him after form and he got kicked in his stomach so I thought it would be a great idea to sign both us off since his mum would be mad at him" she says "I understand and love how you care for him" I nod and we go but I feel my eyes to drift.

2 hours later

I wake up again and it's dark outside Charlie is still asleep on my chest and I wake him up for some dinner got him so plain crackers and some fruit and he says "thanks Nick" I say "no problem char" I have something to tell you" he says "what" I say "would you want to stay here for the half term" he says "YES NICK THANK YOU" I smile and say "no problem char" we watched a movie and we both fall asleep.

Hey guys, hope you liked it can't wait to see what the next chapters has but there positive but sorry for the short part college has been taking my mind mute since I'm there 5 days a week but have a great weekend love you all. xx :)
~Josh 828 words