I'll find you Tiana

They didn't put Tiana in the same car as me and I don't know why. Why buy us to separate us . Couldn't we stay together, I mean we're twins.

"Whatcha thinking kid?" The man in the front seat asked me. He was grey, but strapped he was also tall, like around 6'9 . He had green eyes, just like Tiana and I have. I need to get away from this man.

" You hear me kid" he glared at me. No he didn't have eyes like mines, his were cold and emotionless

"Ugh, yes um how much longer till we're there? I really need to use the bathroom"
He looked at me again.

" Just a few minutes " . We came to a stop due to traffic, I reached for the door , it wasn't locked , good. "Oh I see I'll wait no worr- wait is that women going to jump off that bridge. He bought it, he actually believed me. He turned to look and I opened the door and ran, as fast as I can, I don't think he noticed I left because be there was no yelling nor was he chasing after me. I ran into the nearest store and stayed there for awhile before leaving like nothing happened I walked out onto the road and stared at the sky

"Tiana I'll find you " I needed somewhere to lay low " I pulled out my phone and called Daniel.

And then I was at Daniel's, he lived at his parents still but I was always welcomed there.

"Where's Tiana? "
Daniel's Mom , Mrs Vivian asked.

"I don't know but I'm going to find her" . I was given a room to stay as long as I want, I didn't want to put his family in danger so I made up my mind find tiana quickly and leave . It's not going to be easy but I'll do it . How do I do it? When do I do it? I spent all night thinking , planning on how I'd rescue her, this was going to be harder than I thought it would be. Drifting off to sleep my heart raced, something terrible was going to happen I just knew it.

And it happened my gut feelings has never betrayed me before and trust me it didn't betray me that night. Daniel's parents were Mafia leaders as well, the ran the Secret Mafia. Daniel and I fled the scene leaving the War that broke out between the two Mafias. Daniel was physically and mentally hurt, his parents never told him what they did and I know it hurt to figure out this way, he didn't want to show it but I knew my friend.

"Let's find your sister I think she deserves to know your okay and what my parents are " His eyes were cold hiding his emotions but I knew what he felt , I wasn't a fan of hugs unless it's with my sister but I could see he needed a hug at the moment so I did , I gave him a hug .

"Yes let's go find her , rescue her even , if we can"