What am i doing?

I woke up in the middle of the night from another nightmare, I don't get why, why am I getting these dreams still , my hands were shaking and my teeth were clenching, my throat dry and my eyes watering . I sobbed uncontrollably.

A loud bang, broke my door down and I screamed. Someone stood in the walkway at 6'4 in a joggers alone completely shirtless. His body was toned he looked like a dream come true, your typical dream guy I was scared but if he came to rescue me I'll be fine, he can take me away from Mr Unfortunate.

"First I woke to your screams like your being raped and now that I'm here your checking me out "

I head snapped. Damn who knew Mr Unfortunate is so muscular. He's hot, his skins looks like it's glistening under the little light it had in the room. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice when his hands snaked around my throat.

"Listen to me, you did not wake me up to check me out when I'm talking to you, I've noticed your cocky behavior recently and I will be putting a stop to that, And don't check me out your not my type. "

" I wouldn't want to be your type, and if u got a problem with me watching then gorge my eyes out then or maybe u shouldnt be in my room dummy "

His eyes only narrowed at me, his face was barely visible but there was no missing those precious lips and beautiful eyes. Wait what am I doing.

"Why were you screaming ? " his eyes seemed genuinely curious

"Nightmare" he at least deserved an answer right.

"That's all, that's what I came here for, pathetic" excuse me what is wrong with this guy.

"Listen just because your emotionless as a rock and u don't care about anyone else , doesn't mean you need to act dotish  , if your unhappy grumpy pants self wanna be depressed do so by yourself. " I was fuming how dare he .

He just smirked.

Just

Smirked

"You should've been the one to die that day, your macho body and pretty eyes  should've been given to someone with a heart  heartless creature, . Why didn't you die" I whispered out the last part.

He grabbed my neck again , his eyes darkened and his thumb traced my lip "you think my eyes are pretty? " is he serious. And why is he holding me like this and more importantly why did I not stop him  .

"Is that all you heard , get out "
He raised a brow and I tried struggling out his grasp. He raised his other hand and slap me  "You can't run me out of here and from now on I'll be in and out of here when I feel like it "

He slapped me, and it hurts I'll make him pay for that , that only gives me more reasons to hate him.

And he left walked out and disappeared. Gone . What was that about