Don't you dare

"I'll tell you everything I promise" that's all he said to me and to say I was worried was a understatement.
What did he mean people chasing us and why was he looking so beat up and, Secret Mafia, so I found out about the Italian mafia three days ago and now I hear something about a Secret Mafia . I was pacing my feet wouldn't calm down .

"Go and do your Damn job Tiana if u wanna so restless dedicate it to your job." 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕 .

"Didn't you hear me " . "I did and you don't get to boss me around , hell not even 𝑴r 𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 can .

" I spoke before my brain could react what are you doing Tiana.

"𝑴𝒓 𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆  , let him hear you calling him like that, and I am the head maid here you do what I say " I glared at her, head nurse my foot. Your only a head nurse because you have the largest head here.

"AM BUSY!" . She pulled my hair, she pulled my damn hair, that's enough I turned on my heels, hand raised , I brought my hand down an slapped her, the room was so silent that slap echoed.
She stepped back and loooked at me with wide eyes looked at me and started speaking with the worst Italian accent I've ever heard. I don't what the hell she was saying but it sound more as if someone was throwing up than insults . She raised her hand to slap me . Lay your hands on me and I'll   garentee I'll break it. but it was caught  so the fun ended early. Someone stopped her , it was non other than 𝑴𝒓 𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 himself.

"Don't you dare put your hands on my maid " his voice was deep and threatening I liked it, he wasn't talking to me so I had no problem with his tone. She started crying and when I tell you it was the ugliest sight to witness it was.Oh here's my cue to be more of fame nuisance than I already am

"Your lucky Mr Unfortunate stopped you here before I did, he just held your hand , I would've broken it" . I smiled at her with my mouth but glared at her with my eyes.

I turned on my heels and walked off .

" Mr Unfortunate, that's new " I turned around just in time to see Richard smirking at at him. He glared at before flinging Sarah into a wall like she was an object.
We're gonna have a problem about that even though she was being extra he has no right to fling her like that, attitude or not she's a woman and he's a man.

"We've got a little boss here " Brandon smirked as he passed me. That's the only words he ever speaks to me. In the same order he said it last time .

"𝙏𝙮𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 , 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 " 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 . 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚. He opened his mouth but I shut him off .

"Don't even give that nonsense. Don't you dare am not in the mood for this" The fire in his eyes were very noticeable but I didn't care. A good for nothing  women shouted

"Who the hell is shouting at Mr Ash " she marched right up to me.

"Who is this dog " does she not recognize me after what she did. She was pointing her freshly painted nails in my face.

"Move, I don't care who you are and I don't care what position he has I am asking him something he will answer me " she looked me up and down and scoffed .

"You are foolish"
I looked at and rolled my eyes. She raised her hand to slap me. That was it I've had enough I grabbed her hand and twisted it , I popped her hand out of place and dropped her , walking off I left her screaming and crying out in pain , she picked her gun with her other hand and shot me in my thigh . Ohh she wants to play this game. I snatched her gun out her hand and shot her straight to her head killing her immediately I scoffed before pelting the gun at her lifeless body. I turned to Ash he looked at me with a shocked a expression on his face but quickly concealed it.
I walked up to him.

"Get in the gallery right now we need to talk " he smirked he was clearly testing my patience

" And what makes you think I'll listen to a women that doesn't-".

"I wasn't asking you." I glared at him. "Get out, all of you now ". I watched as they all left like cats running from water, pathetic.
He reached out to hold me but I  grabbed his hand and twisted it putting him in a neck lock with his own hand.

" For a Mafia boss your not strong at all " I kicked him and watched him tumble over. If I didn't make his muscles weak earlier . He would've over powered me.

"What the - " he screaed mid sentence . "What did you do to me "
Placing my foot on his chest I said "It'll wear off soon " I pressed my heel to his chest even more.

"Answer my damn question" he tried to move my foot but he couldn't move his hand. Wow it's only been 4 days and I have him like this already, I bet he's already regretting buying me. I didn't care I told myself I'll make him crumble and he's only giving me more of a reason to do so. He opened his mouth and started ranting on about how he didn't know tyres had gotten away but I wasn't listening. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 yea all that just to not listen. He looked weak, he looked vulnerable.
I liked it.
I smiled even though I heard nothing he said

"You'll regret buying me" and with that I walked off leaving him there.