Chapter one

I was listening to music,nodding my head to the beat thinking back to what I said to my cousin whilst cleaning my room.
'𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆' my inner girl said.

"Tiana get your lazy tail out of this room and get down stairs" My aunt said .
'𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆'..
'𝑳𝒂𝒛𝒚, 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚, 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 , 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆. 𝑨𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒅 ' I mumbled to myself.

"Yes? " I questioned as I reached down stairs.

I saw my brothers face and he looked pissed, no he was furious .

"Tiana and Tyres we sold you off "

"What!, sold us off how could you, why would you? Are we not your Sister's children. You'll just sell us off for some cash" I spat. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes, they werent the best family. But I wouldn't ever imagine them doing this to us. But still I wouldn't let them see my weak side.

"No I won't go, we won't go " Tyres fumed.

"You don't have a say in this, now off to ur room "

"Off to your room, who do you think you are, I am 18 years old and I have rights and I won't stand here and allow you to boss me around " I was ready to rip her head from her body . She cut me off and her husband dragged me to my room .
Like her little puppet.

Now I was locked up in my room, and the door nob was turning , someone was unlocking it .

"Go Away " I shouted .

"No" the voice said and I smiled, it was my brother Tyres. He wasn't the talkative type he'd prefer to be silent or use little words .

"Come in Ty"
I felt the bed dip beside me, and he was suddenly hugging me, Tyres was the younger twin . He wasn't talkative but he was clingy, I loved him though he was the only person that understood my pain.

"What are we going to do now "  he asked.

" Now we do.. Nothing .. We go with who ever it is I guess " I needed to be strong for Tyres

"Mom where are you?" He groaned and my lungs squeezed shut.  

I knew she was gone, she left to never return. Let's just go along with this, maybe things will work out. Maybe this is my calling ,our calling , this is our Savior right? He's supposed to be my Prince Charming right because for what I know, you only sell people off to mafia leaders, so which means We're being Sold off to the mafia men . If he isn't our Savior  I'll make his life a living HELL