His arrival

It was indeed a Mafia leader, he came to collect Tyres and I this morning . He was 6'4 ,he had a dark gloomy look on his face. Icy blue eyes, that pierced into my soul. Under his stare, I felt small I felt like nothing . He was handsome, but devastating. This is who my aunt sold us off to. I looked over my  shoulder and at her, she was quaking. I am going to make this man crumble. He doesn't scare me that much. I'll show him he choosed the wrong person  to mess with. His expressionless face will beg for mercy when am done with him. I don't know why I wanted this but I wanted it.

"Get your bag and get in the car " oh so deep. His voice was deep I wonder what it'll sound like screaming my name, in anger, in sorrow, with lus-

"Didn't you hear me "  he barked

"Listen Mr Mafia, don't interrupt my thinking faze "

He was going to see just who I am.

"Mr Mafia  ,he grinned  listen women " he grabbed my hands with just one hand and my face with his other "Watch your mouth with me ".

"Get your hands off me " he glared at me, then picked me up like I weighed nothing, and threw me in the car. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"Where is Tyres? " I agrued , he wasn't here with me , they put him in a different vehicle.

"I didn't buy him my uncle did " he growled under his breath.

"What!" 

"Listen women shut up" 

'Well Mr Mafia u shouldn't have bought me because I won't be shutting up no time soon "
Tch what does he mean shut up, who does he think he his, I mean he is a Mafia boss, but he's not going to boss me around.

"Why didn't you buy Tyres? " No response,

"Hello am talking to you"
He however just gave me cold, brief glare. I opened my mouth to speak again but he cut me off.

"Usually people are afraid of me, just my tone makes them crumble. " his deep voice threatened to crack with how soft he was speaking it was almost intimidating.Crumble, funny because I wanna see him crumble I feel like he did something to me and I need revenge but he doesn't need to know that .

"Why should I be afraid of you, I don't even know your name" He smiled, a cold mischievous smile .

"Ash, Ash Fortune " he beared  his teeth at me. Did his mother teach him manners or do I need to? 𝑻𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚.

"Well clearly you aren't Fortunate enough to have your mother teach you manners, you don't bear you teeth and at someone. And Ash? That's your name. Is it supposed to scare me to Ashes ?" Ok I was pleased with myself . Tiana that might have just been the calmest thing you've done today.

"You've got some nerve huh?" That mischievous grin came across his face again.

"Yes I do and if you don't like it put me back where you found me , also am calling you Fortune " His surname is definitely better that Mr Mafia but I refuse to call this man Ash .
"No one dares call me by my surname " .

"I dare , and if you didn't want me calling you that you shouldn't have told me. " I gave him a fake smile, making it look as sarcastic as I can.

" Your a little fire ball aren't you " was all he said before turning and focusing back on the road. So he's not much off a talker I see. But why does his eyes look so familiar, like I've seen them somewhere before .

"So why did you buy me?" I was curious why me, why no one else.

"Ahh now your asking sense able questions" I glared at him but he didn't even flinch.

"I did some digging on you and I found you have a passion for fighting " where is he taking this.

"My mom taught me" I tried reading his face but he wouldn't let me, it's almost as if he wore a mask to hide his emotions.

"Your going to be a maid at mansion " Ok, Why does a maid need to know self defense?" He turned and stared at me, a cold, but not threatening stare, it was more off a normal look for a moment I felt myself trying to figure out where I know his eyes from, the way the blue looked darker then faded into a light blue .

"With my job it's important" he said snapping me out of my trance.

"So is it true?"
I needed to know what am up against.

"Is what true?" How do I say this without him getting suspicious.

"That you Mafia people, do horrible things with no mercy?"
Is that the right way to put it.

"Am not like the rest I deal with who needs to be dealt with now since you want to ask so much questions, Who's your Dad and your Mom? because I know those were your Aunt and Uncle." I looked up at him then briefly looked away.

"You don't get to ask me that" he looked at me through the mirror in the car and smirked , the same smirk I wanted to slap off his face. And I don't know why I was angry with him. But I felt like he had a lot to do with my suffering . How?, I don't know , Why?, I don't know.
Ash Fortune, I've heard that surname before, I've heard somewhere before. I know I had but I don't don't know and when. It wasn't Ash I heard it was some other name, but I know I heard Fortune as the surname. All I know the person they name belonged to is a man. I glanced at Ash, his eyes they look so familiar. They were pretty eyes, I knew once I thought they were pretty. But I wasn't sure Why.

"You've been staring for quite awhile now " I ignored what he was saying, Why was I feeling like I was getting deja vu.