year three- chapter sixteen

days have passed; the wind got colder and hogwarts was under a blanket of fear still because of sirius black.

i was trailing behind my friends, draco by my side and i was in my zone. thinking about the dreams i've been seeing over and over again. i felt a nudge to the side of my ribs breaking me out of my trance

"are you alright?" draco asked. he had been more caring to me lately. for a while now i guess. he knows about the dreams and he's helped loads to help them go away.

obviously they don't always go away, however they've been a little better recently. i nodded, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"yeah, yeah i'm good. what are they yapping about up there?" i asked nodding in the direction of our friends.
"well apparently- "sophie! sophie come here!"

we both turned to see hermione, ron, and harry sprinting towards us. i looked at draco and he rolled his eyes, sighing but nodding in agreement for me to go ahead.

"yes?"- "we need to talk."- "about?" - "uh, let's go back to the common room yeah?" ron said and we all nodded.

-|-

"damn your life is a fucking rollercoaster" - "yeah, no kidding." i sat there processing what harry had told me, about how he, sirius black, was friends with harry's parents.

"how did you discover this information again?" i asked. "he used the stupid invisibility cloak and snuck in a bar to eavesdrop on the professors and the minister." hermione answered.

"well done harry, you win the award for being the best eavesdropper." we chuckled but soon fell into silence.

"how are the dreams?" harry asked, and the other two looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"better definitely, could be worse.you know?" i said, hopeful. "you're right, i hope ours are not like- i don't know... linked or something?" harry said and laughed. we giggled.

"that'd be crazy. but i should wrap it up here. you do know where to find me if there's a problem, so find me asap. it's getting late, and i still need to do homework." i said and got up.

everyone followed by getting up and walking me to the door. i gave them all hugs. "stay safe sophie, you let us know if anything happens as well." ron said and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

i smiled and nodded. "bye guys" i said and turned my heel and walked out. i heard faint goodbyes and soon enough it was empty.

the halls were dark and cold. there was barely any nose since it was very close to curfew. i quickly sped up my pace and raced back to the dungeons.

i whispered the password and walked in to be greeted with malfoy sitting on the couch. he was reading the pages we got assigned by snape in defense against the dark arts.

"hey you" i said smiling and walked behind him on the couch and kissed his temple. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over the couch, making me fall directly on him.

we both let out a laugh and i got up to actually be comfortable, by laying my head on his lap. he had his right hand holding the book and the other on my ass.

we spent the time together reading the book. i let out a yawn and looked at the clock at read 10:30. "tired lovey?" he asked looking down at me.

he was in his casual clothes, and hair messy but still looked very good on him. i nodded and we both got up.
just as i was about to walk, he picked me up and carried me bridal style to this dorm.

he opened the door and plopped me on the bed. i crawled and got under the covers and he came next to me as well. he wrapped an arm around me and struggled close.

"draco." i said and looked at him. he looked back with a slight smile on his face and raised his eyebrows for me to continue. "i like you i guess." i said and turned around to cover my face with his thick blankets.

he giggled and grabbed me to turn around. he leaned in and kissed me. i moved forward and rolled on top of him, kissing him back.

his hands went directly to my ass and gripped on it while my hands were in his hair. his scent traveled up to my nose and filled my lungs, which only increased the butterflies in my stomach.

we both let out a giggle as i went back next to him and we cuddled. and then, it went quiet. just the sound of us breathing together in sync and the feeling of pure happiness ran through my veins.

i turned to him to see his eyes closed; he looked so peaceful. my eyes started to feel heavy as the feeling of night time finally hit my body.

i snuggled closer and closed my eyes and hoped for a peaceful sleep.