year three- chapter six

i had heard at dinner the other night that hagird was a new professor for one of the classes i'm taking. it's split with slytherin and griffindor so i made a mental note to ask the others if they were taking it.

i had been close with the half giant since first year. i was with harry and the others when the stone happened and the chamber of secrets happened.

seemed like i made it in time because there was a lot of people waiting outside the griffindor common room and was hearing a loud screeching sound from the door.

"what in the bloody fuckery is that noise." i said climbing the last stair as i got up to the bloody painting that just would not shut up.

"fortuna major!" harry said now growing impatient. from that i could tell that this had been going on for a minute.

"yes alright go in." "thank you!" harry said in the most sassy tone literally of man kind. i let out a chuckle at the boys behavior and walked into the common room.

majority of the griffindor did not have a problem with me, they didn't really mind me to be honest. which i was glad with because i was here quite often in the past.

we all sat down in the girls dorm that hermione shared with two other girls. because they weren't there we ended up occupying the space so we could have secret place to talk.

"what have i missed?" i asked now curiously. i had also been getting these weird dreams and recurring nightmares of just me almost killing people? it was bad.

i've been waking up in the middle of the nights to cold sweat and then just trying to go back to sleep.
and when i would go back to sleep it would just be a dreamless sleep.

"sirius black, we think he's after harry." hermione said looking a bit concerned. "what?!? why would he be wanting to look for you harry?" i asked now thinking about it.

"we don't know." "well i think if he's looking for you it's a bloody good reason because how does one just escape azkaban like that?" i raised my eyebrows as i made my point.

"also about the train, when the dementor was you know, sucking my face you could say- i heard a woman scream. i think it was my mum."

"guys. i don't see you for like one bloody night and i miss all of this??" i said in disbelief. "also harry, your mum? that's insane! are you sure?"

"i'm not sure, i think so though." he said looking down at his hands. "guys i also have a confession." i said, also looking down at my hands, fumbling with the little diamond snake ring on my finger.

"go on." ron said, as they all looked at me with curious eyes. "i've been having these uh, nightmares? it's so weird, like i'm in the body of someone killing others." i said.

"maybe we should tell someone?" hermione said. "sophie that can't be good, dumbledoor might know what to do.." she continued.

"no, it's fine. it's probably stress. plus it'll most likely go away sooner or later." i said waving them off. i looked down again and checked my watch and saw it was 6pm.

"oh shit. guys i have to go before it gets like super late. ill see you guys tomorrow right? oh actually before i go give me your schedules." i said and they all handed me their schedules.

i compared classes and we did have a good amount of classes together. "we have divinations, care of magical creatures and also defense against the dark arts. thank god" i said sighing in relief.

"brilliant! at least we won't have to be stuck with just hermione." ron said jokingly. hermione rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the side. i giggled and got up to exit the dorm.

"i'll see you guys later!" i said and walked out of the dorm. i quickly left the common room and walked quickly to the dungeons.

-|-

"pureblood. " i whispered and the dungeons opened and to my surprised i saw only malfoy on one of the couches.

"draco? whatcha doin- "how was your time with your little boyfriend?" he asked, not looking up from the book he was reading.

he had the same clothes on from earlier, a long sleeve slytherin shirt with the sleeves rolled up and another pair of gray sweats.

"absolutely not my boyfriend. but even if he was what's it to you? jealous malfoy?" i asked smirking at him. i sat next to him on the couch facing him.

"me? jealous? in your dreams, bloodshot." now turning his full attention to me."that would require me to dream out you in the first place, draco." i said.

he closed the book and smirked at me and got super close. "well i hope you dream about this." he said and cupped my face to bring to his.

we pressed lips and we stayed like it for a few seconds. the taste of mint was against my lips and we started to move in sync. we kept going as his one hand moved to my waist and the other moved to my thigh.

my one hand went behind his back and the other around his neck. we pulled away after another couple of seconds and looked at each other deeply.

"this isn't going to become a daily thing right?" i asked not breaking his eye contact. "no, of course not." he said.

and just like that, it happened again.