Part 30

The next few days are really slow, I'm feeling so sick at the moment, I can't seem to stop feeling this way.
Leah's parents have taken the boys to theirs for a few days because I literally can't do anything. I've not told Leah but I think I'm pregnant, I'm scared of her reaction since we both agreed that we should wait a bit longer. I have a few tests left over from when I was pregnant with the twins, so I take one.
The agonising 2 minute wait begins. I scroll through my phone for a while, just waiting for the outcome. The timer goes off and I reluctantly turn around.
Positive.
I take another one.
Positive.
And another.
Positive.
I'm pregnant.
Deep down, I'm so so happy. But Leah's reaction is scaring me a bit. I'll tell her at after her game tomorrow.

Skipping to that day. Amanda is coming to pick me up with the twins. I heard how excited they were on the phone.
She walks in.
Amanda: "morning y/n, feeling better?"
Y/n: "so much better"
Amanda: "good, the twins and David are in the car ready, you ready?"
Y/n: "yeah let's do this"
I get in the car, I give the boys a kiss on their head each. As much as I needed the quiet time to process and recover, I've missed them so so so much.
On the way to the molineux in Birmingham for their final game of this camp, they are playing Belgium, just a friendly but it's still a big game for Leah. Every game is a big game for Leah.

We get to the box seats, the boys dive straight into the food that's laid out for everyone. I say hi to all of Leah's family and sit down. I feel nauseous again so I try and breathe through it.

The game starts so we go to our seats, they are just in front of our box but it's a better view.
I'm watching the game, the boys are fixed on watching it too. They are so excited to watch their mama every single time.
England score and we all jump up and celebrate. I go light headed from getting up too quickly. I'm going to pass out, I know I'm going to pass out.
I fall to the ground, I hear the boys screaming for me.
Lucas: "MUMMY"
Noah: "grandma grandad help"
I can't hear anything else. Everything just goes blank.
What feels like a few minutes later I start to come round. I blink my eyes open and Amanda and an England medic are over the top of me.
Amanda: "sweetheart, thank god."
Y/n: "the boys, are they okay?"
Amanda: "grandad is distracting them, don't worry"
Y/n: "the game"
Amanda: "they stopped it for a while, the crowd made a lot of noise to get you help, Leah doesn't know it's you."
Y/n: "don't tell her, I don't want her to worry."
Medic: "I think we should get you inside"
Y/n: "yeah okay"
Amanda and the medic help me stand up. There's a round of applause coming from the crowd, I don't even acknowledge it because I don't want Leah noticing it's me.

Leah's POV:
We have just scored, we are heading back for the game to restart when a section of the crowd start making a lot of noise, the game stops for a second. Someone in the crowd has collapsed so one of our medics runs up there. The game has stopped until they come round. We are all getting instructions from Sarina, I turn around to see what's going on. I see my mum helping the person up. God I love my mum, helping whenever. But then I see Wife with the number 8 on the back of their t shirt. It's my wife. I tear up and try to stay focused on what sarina is saying when the ref blows her whistle, it's game time, but all I can think about is y/n.
Keira: "you alright mate?"
Leah: "it was y/n who collapsed"
Keira: "what?"
I don't say anything I just look at Keira with tears in my eyes.
Keira: "hey she's okay, she's with the medics, she's going to be okay"
Leah: "yeah yeah you're right."
Keira: "come on, let's win this"
I nod and get ready.
The whistle blows and we are back up and running.

Y/ns POV:
Y/n: "I'm fine, I'm okay."
Noah: "that was scary"
Y/n: "I'm sorry my boy but look, I'm chatting and hugging you"
Lucas: "don't do that again"
Y/n: "I will do my best not to"
Y/n: "mama is playing again, come on"
We sit back down, the medic told me to take it easy and have something to eat.

The game ends 3-0 to England.
Noah: "can we go see mama now?"
Y/n: "yeah come on"
The crowd starts clearing out so we walk down to the pitch edge. Leah sees me, she has tears in her eyes.
She run over to me and pulls me into the tightest hug.
Leah: "what happened?"
Y/n: "what?"
Leah: "I saw it was you, I saw your shirt when they helped you up."
Y/n: "babe I'm fine"
Leah: "have you eaten? Have you drank enough?"
Y/n: "I have, I've been a bit ill this week so it must have just been that"
Leah: "you're okay?"
Y/n: "I'm okay softie"
Leah kisses me before lifting the boys over the barrier and running with them on the pitch.
How am I going to tell her about the baby?
The boys start kicking footballs around the pitch, they are laughing with some of the girls.
Leah walks back over to me.
Leah: "what's wrong?"
Y/n: "I need to tell you something, promise you won't get mad?"
Leah: "I promise"
Y/n: "I'm pregnant"
Leah: "what?"
Y/n: "yeah, the second round must have worked. I found out last night"
Leah: "you're pregnant?"
Y/n: "yeah"
A smile spreads across Leah's face.
Leah: "another baby!"
Leah jumps over the barrier and pulls me into a hug.
Leah: "a baby."
Y/n: "I was scared to tell you"
Leah: "what? Why?"
Y/n: "because we agreed it wasn't the right time"
Leah: "oh babe, that doesn't matter to me. You have my child in there."
Y/n: "I do"
Leah kisses me softly.
Leah: "wait, you erm fainted, is the baby okay?"
Y/n: "I've got an appointment tomorrow afternoon, but everything will be fine"
Leah: "okay, don't forget lucy and Keira are staying with us for a few days"
Y/n: "I haven't, their room is all ready for them"
Leah: "okay, right I best go get to recovery. I love you"
Y/n: "I love you more"
I kiss her softly again before the boys run back over to me.
Y/n: "come on boys, time to go"
Leah kisses them both before walking down the tunnel.

Amanda drives us all home, I get the boys inside and make them some food. I'm still not feeling 100% but I just keep going.

Leah's POV:
Lucy, Keira and I are all heading to our house, we haven't told the boys they are staying so I can't wait for their reaction.
Keira: "how's y/n?"
Leah: "she seemed okay when I spoke to her after the match"
Lucy: "that's good, just going to have to keep an eye on her for now"
Leah: "yeah she'll be okay, she has the boys looking after her"
Keira: "oh god"
We all laugh.
An hour later and we are home.
I love being home with my family, it's the best feeling.

I walk in the door and hear crying. It's Lucas.
Lucas: "Mummy please wake up"
My heart drops. I throw my bags anywhere.
Leah: "Lucas! Where are you?"
Lucas: "MAMA HELP"
It's coming from upstairs, I run up as quick as I can and see y/n on the floor of our bedroom.
I rush towards her and kneel down.
Lucas: "mama help mummy"
Leah: "babe? Babe. Lucas where's your brother"
Lucas: "he went to find help"
Leah: "where did he go?"
Lucas: "outside"
Leah: "fuck"
Lucas: "bad word"
A second later Keira and lucy come upstairs with Noah.
I breathe a sigh of relief that the boys are okay.
Leah: "someone ring an ambulance"
Lucy gets her phone out whilst Keira takes the boys downstairs to their play room.
Leah: "babe it's going to be okay, I promise. I'm here, I'm here"
Lucy: "is she breathing?"
Leah: "barely. Tell them she's pregnant. They need to hurry the fuck up"
Lucy: "pregnant? How far along?"
Leah: "8ish weeks"
I'm too focused on y/n right now to think about what I'm saying. But lucy is y/ns sister so I don't care"
The ambulance turn up and agree they need to take her to hospital straight away.
Leah: "can you stay with the twins, I need to go with her"
Lucy: "of course, just ring me when you know something okay?"
Leah: "I will"
Lucy hugs me tightly.
Lucy: "she and the baby will be fine, they'll make it"
Leah: "yeah I know"

I don't even say bye to the boys, I just rush out of the door with y/n.