Part 2

Over the rest of the season you and Leah have been talking most days, getting to know each other pretty quickly. You got your agent to find out what all the offers were for your move in the summer, you decided on Arsenal purely for the facilities and support that they offered you.
You are transferring for a fee of £750,000 and will be earning £300,000 a year. The contract is a three year deal, and allows you to play on the biggest stages.

You have only told your family and your Sunderland team mates. You are moving to London tomorrow to sign the contract and announce your move to everyone. You are excited but quite nervous as you don't know anyone in London, apart from Leah.

You have packed and are driving down to London when Leah calls you.
On the phone:
Leah: "hey, how are you? Not heard from you in a couple of days"
Y/n: "yeah I've been busy sorting things out for the summer, I'm okay, got a busy couple of days up ahead. How are you?"
Leah: "im good! I'm hoping that means you are moving to Arsenal?"
Y/n: "actually, I erm decided on Chelsea, they offered me a better deal"
Leah is noticeably gutted.
Leah: "oh? Okay, well if that's what is best for you then I guess I can't be mad at you for not picking the best team in London"
You laugh a little bit.
Y/n: "I knew you'd get it, but technically, Chelsea are the best team? Purely because they have won more titles recently."
Leah: "wooowwww, we're going like that are we? Knew I always preferred Newcastle"
You both laugh.
Y/n: "don't tell Luce that, she will kill you"
Leah: "yeah let's keep that between us"
You both talk a bit more and the call ends just as you get to your new flat.
You unpack the car and settle in, you head to bed pretty early as you have a long day tomorrow.

The next day you wake up early and head to the Emirates to sign the contract and make an announcement video.
You sign the contract with your agent, mum and dad present. You haven't stopped smiling, some time later after filming and interviews you are heading to the training ground to introduce yourself to the team.

Jonas meets you at the front entrance.
Jonas: "y/n! Welcome to the team"
He hugs you and takes you to the meeting room.
Jonas: "girls we have a new signing, welcome y/n Bronze"
You walk in looking at Leah for her reaction, she has a huge smile on her face.
Y/n: "hey guys, I'm really excited to be a part of this team!"
Everyone introduces themselves, Leah walks up to you.
Leah: "you lied to me yesterday!"
She hugs you tightly.
Y/n: "gotta keep you guessing ya know"
Leah: "I guess, I'm glad you picked arsenal, best club to play for in my non bias opinion"
Y/n: "non bias yeah?"
You give her a cheeky smile and she shoves you a little bit. The rest of the girls come over to talk to you a bit more.
Katie: "so you two know eachother?"
Leah: "yeah we met at the Barca game the other month, her sister is Lucy Bronze"
Jen: "I knew I recognised you, your the golden boot winner of the championship last year right?"
Y/n: "yeah that's me"
Steph: "well we can't wait to get to know you more y/n"
Y/n: "same goes for all of you"
You smile at everyone and talk a bit more about yourself.
Y/n: "right enough about me, don't we have to get to training?"
Beth: "not today, we are just having a meeting about next season, the plans and the fixtures and stuff"
Katie: "yeah we have a camp in Spain in a couple days for like 10 days, just to get away"
Y/n: "oh? Really?"
Leah: "yeah I thought I told you?"
Y/n: "think I'd remember that"
The meeting starts and you start to relax and get really excited about playing for Arsenal.

After the meeting you are all heading home when Leah stops you before you get in your car.
Leah: "y/n wait"
Y/n: "oh hey le, what's up?"
Leah: "just wondering if you wanted to go out for a couple drinks tonight? Few of the girls are going and asked me to invite you"
Y/n: "yeah sure, that would be great"
Leah: "lovely, I'll see you at 7, I'll text you the address"
Y/n: "okay le, see you later"
Leah walks off, and you get in your car.
You get home and lucy calls you.
Lucy: "so how was your first day?"
Y/n: "really good, didn't have training but got to know the girls a bit, I'm going out with a few of them tonight."
Lucy: "that's nice, I'm happy for you sis, how are things with you and Leah?"
Y/n: "what do you mean?"
Lucy: "well at the England camp last month all she did was ask about you, and you haven't stopped talking about her"
Y/n: "I don't know, seems like we are just friends"
Lucy: "nah you like her, you haven't been like this with anyone since Rach"
Y/n: "yeah I guess? I don't know, she'll be there tonight so we will see what happens"
Lucy: "mhm okay, just don't let what happened with Rach put you off okay?"
Y/n: "I won't Luce, right I need a shower so I'll text you later"
Lucy: "okay, have fun tonight!"
Y/n: "I will, bye Luce, love you"
Lucy: "love you too"
The call ends and you get in the shower and get ready to go out.

—————————————————————————
Thanks for all the support on the story so far! I'll try and post a part a day :)