chapter 7

The glass house was shining in led light. All the stars and moon at the sky give glass house  a unique view. flowers were everywhere . Some flowers are blooming. There is only one word to describe this view 'Beautiful'. 

            I dispersed everyone and sat on the chair and set a photo of husband on the other of the table . 

     I blowed the candle and made a wish on behalf of him . I talked non -stop like a mad man. Had dinner and told the maids to clean up  and i returned to my room with his photo.

    When I closed the door i started to cry like a baby . I cried for hours and fell asleep like that. 

       When i wokeup next day my eyes were sore from all those howling. I put some ice cube to relieve the puffiness. With close contact anyone could tell that i cried all night. I choose to ignore it and went to office . I don't give a damn about it . 

          When I reached the office the first thing I asked Liam was to bring coffee. I spotted a bouquet of flowers at the tea table . I stood up and throw the flowers at the dust bin outside my office without asking anything .  I worked till noon. 

    I resumed my work after an afternoon meeting. I suddenly remembered something and called Liam to come my office . 

    " Sir , how may I help you ? " Liam asked.

     " Liam , I wanted ask you about something. You may not remember It's almost two years.  So just try to remember about something I'm about to ask , ok ." 

    " Ok. If it's something at most important it's hard to forget. So ask away sir . " Liam said confidently.

   " Did he ever talked to you about hiring a surrogate for our child ?" I asked carefully. He always do things through Liam. So it's likely that he know about it . 

  " No sir . Boss never said anything about it" . 

 That gave me a surprise. I wasn't expecting that answer. 

" Are you sure?" 

" Yes sir . It's a very important matter how can I forget this. " He said firmly. Then he started to look serious. 

   " Liam , what is it that you suddenly remembered?" 

" I don't know if it's related. But Boss always  wait for a certain phone call. I don't know who is that. He never let me hear their conversation. So I don't know anything about it . Whenever he get that call he first look happy then sad. When he received that call before his business trip he looked especially happy" . Liam tell me cautiously.

     I really didn't expect something like this. He looked happy and I wasn't the one he talked to. Ok ....now that's wierd. He's definitely hiding something.

      " Don't tell me that bastard cheated on me. " I huffed like crazy. Liam looked shocked at my remark. 

  " No...no... sir . Boss loves you . He'll never do something like that. " Liam started smooth things . 

    " Liam . ... Are you sure that he didn't run away with a mistress ?"  

" Whattttt......" Liam howled like wolf.

     " Sir how can you think of something like that . Boss never loved anyone before you . You're his one and only love . How can you doubt him." Liam was melting with anxiety. 

   " Of you go" I said liam . And  dialed  jake and Damain's number. I told them to meet me tomorrow at a certain club were we usually go when my husband was around. 

 Now I'm having a splitting headache . Still resumed my work . I left the office early. Reached home took a quick shower and pop a pill for headache and soon drifted to sleep. 

Anna called me at dinner time . I had dinner and slept again. 

         When I wokeup although I had no headache still my mood was down. I got ready for office. When I reached my office another bouquet was laying there ,  I throw those away. I told Liam about my appointment with Jacob and Damain . I already planned to set off to my home after the club . I got up informed Liam about it and straight went to Dad's office. 

   "Dad... Have you had your lunch . ?" I asked while sitting in the sofa. 

 " Yes...so, you cried all night ?"  I know it wasn't a question. I smiled sheepishly . 

" Dad you should get used to it . It's not the first time I cried." I wink at him. " Who says men can't cry. We also have feelings. "  

 " But you're exhausting yourself. Just go outing with friends or something. Don't live a lonely life. " Dad said me with a pained look. 

  " I come to talk about this. I'm having a get-together with Jacob and Damain. After that  I planned to visit my home . I'll be staying for few days. Nowdays mom's complaining too much. "  

 " You should visit them often. I know how painful it is to be separated from  child. Make them happy. They deserve it." 

" Ok Dad . I'm going take care of yourself." I gave him a hug goes my own way. 

 I resumed my work till 6 ' o clock at evening. I told the driver to drop me at the club.