chapter 2

I got into the car and put on the earbuds and started hear my husband's voice. I used to record his phone calls and other voices. Now it's comes handy. I hear his voice until i reach the office. It gives strength for the whole day.

The car stopped at the tall building. This huge building is the "Black empire" which belongs to my husband's family. I really like that name . It's one of the top 10 companies around the world. A powerfull name for a powerfull company.

After getting down the car straight to the private elevator and to the office . Before that i usually great father . So , straight to his office.

I give a knock and entered the office. Dad was immensed in the file.seems like it's important.

"Good morning Dad. You're early as always." I stood beside his table and said

" Morning to you too son. I'm good with my schedule."

" Did you had your coffee?or should i bring some ?" I asked

" Andrew is preparing. I'll inform him to bring a cup for you too. "

I sat in the sofa while Dad's secretary Andrew brings us some coffee.

When I started to slowly slide through my phone uncle Andrew comes with coffee. Dad stride towards the sofa sat opposite of me .

" Mmmm...Uncle ... As always your coffee is the best . I can't enough of this". I said to uncle Andrew who had wide smile on his face.

" Young master Ray , i know " his reply amused me.

" Waaahhh ... Uncle , you're really too much uuhh"

" Young master Ray, I'm best at preparing coffee . And i know I'm the best . So don't give me that face ".

" Dad , uncle Andrew is really shameless. I think he want to retire from his job and start a coffee shop." I said with a smirk.

Dad started laugh at our antics. I'm just trying to make them little bit happy so they could be relaxed from their worries.

" Young master Ray, you really are too much . You can't win against so you are snitching me."

Atlast we all started to laugh. I said goodbye to them and head to my office. My husband's secretary, now my secretary Liam he started report today's schedule. And thank god i have tonnes of hectic work. Otherwise I'll remember those sweet memories i had with my husband. Because I'm using his office.

Dad offered me another office afraid that it will trigger me. But I had to choose this room with full of his memories.

Soon I immensed in the work , meetings and all. There is a long day ahead .

Heard a knock and looked at the door. It was my hubby's bestie. With a chirp he sat at the sofa .

" hey Damain, what brings you early in the morning. Did the sun rised from the west.?"

" Ray your mouth is as shit as always. " He pouted.and it was sight to see ...pffff

" I think you're the one who eat shit early in the morning." I teased him

" Ewwwww.....gross.... You made already horrible day even more horrendous." He shouted .

I dialed Liam to bring refreshments and sat beside Damain.

" So tell me what happened. ? I know something must have really irritated him.

" Man , it's my family . They can't stop talking about my marriage and stuff. They set date for every single day and feel like shit . It's not like I'm a girl and going to run away.They're really making me miserable." He complained.

" Do you like someone else ? So that's why you're against the whole date and marriage?" I asked.

" No man ... I had a few girlfriends . I'm not a virgin mary like some people."he laughed loudly.

Wow that answer gave me a blush. Because my hubby and I was considered virgin Marie's. Not now though but still gets teased by the friends.

Soon Liam brings refreshments and retire for his work .

" So, what's the plan ? Are you trying to escape from a date ?"

" Ray, you know when I am in trouble i like to be here even though he's not around." He said with a sad smile. It also tore my heart.

I took a deep breath....

" Ray , you carry on with your stuff . I'll sit here for a while . "