chapter 4

When the Car comes halt at the mansion  the butler was waiting for me at the door.we greated eachother and I was led to the garden where the family was relaxing . 

   Dad was reading newpaper and mom was talking to sis- in-law. I greated them with a big smile . I love this family. They're not the typical melo dramic family.They're so loving and caring and fun too.      

              Mom is the sweetest ever . Our first encounter was the most hilarious. She's half chinese but born and raised here and comes from a prominent family. 

    Sis is the firecracker : Luciana Black . Lucy for short . Studies business at the Uni .

  We love eachothers so much .   

" Mom you're looking beautiful today as well."

        "Ray . My baby ...come here ... your mouth is as sweet as ever.come..come..let me hug you". She gave me a hug  and kissed me on the cheek.

      " Yeah ...yeah ...here comes our honey boy and here I goes out. Look his mouth it's dripping honey that's why he's so sweet to you .Hey , sis -in law how was your day ?" She never misses the chance to tease me . 

      "Very nice miss firecracker" i said with a wink . 

       " I think I should lit some firecracker under your bed while you sleep ." She rised an eyebrow with a smirk . 

   " Don't you dare . I'm gonna snich you to your brother. At that time let me see how you're going to escape..."i said cheerfully.

     That's when everyones smile faded and looked at me .

       I hold my breath for a minute. Lucy started to wipe my tears and that's when I noticed I was crying. I quickly excused myself and return to our room in the mansion.

        When the time for attending the party has arrived maid cames to knock my room . I answered  her and quickly took a shower and changed to a party wear.when I reached the hall everyone was ready and waiting for me. 

    We got on the separate car . Mom and Dad was in the front car. Lucy and me got on to another one. Soon we reached the Millers mansion. Mansion was lively and glorious. Millers family is greating everyone at the front door . 

        When I entered the mansion soon started to search for the familiar faces. Mom and Dad goes separate ways to great the old people. I, on the other hand held Lucy's hand head to where jacob and Damain standing .

        " Hey guys...jacob how're you man ?"

" Good and alive . we haven't seen eachother for a long time . how about a get-together after a few days ?" 

    " Can I also come ?" Lucy asked curiously.

" If you like" . Jacob replied.

" Ray , I'm really hurt. How can you ignore me like this ? Damain tried to be angry.

" Don't talk to me you asshole" I said to him with a gritted teeth . 

     Damain clicked his tongue and give me an awkward smile. Jacob and Lucy looked at the interaction between us curiously. 

    " Wow.. what have you done to make him this much angry ?not too serious right?" Lucy asked cautiously.

        " Nothing much . He deserves  a good beating for being a fool." I said.    

" So, dates are still going ? I asked Damain.

" Nope, I talked to my family.they're ready to take things slowly. I'm relieved and preparing myself." Damain explained with a smile.     

   "Ray I'm going to get drinks . what would you like to have ? Lucy asked.

  " Any non- alcoholic is enough for me ." 

" How can you not drink alcohol when you comes to a party." She asked me with an unbelievable face .

   " I'm not allowed to drink when he's not beside me . I said with a bright smile . Trying not to ruin the mood .   

 " Uh.... uh ..... O ..ok"  Lucy left after frozen  for a few seconds. And we remained silent . Damain decided to break the ice and asked jake (short for jacob )about his plans.

    They started to talk seriously about their plan . 

  Millers family concentrated in ship building , luxury cruise and shipping business . Black family have some share in it . Infact Black family , Millers family and  Damain's Mayor family have shares in eachothers business. In case some problem occurs they could help eachother . Their bonding is really good.    

      Jake plans to take over a branch related to their business. Mayor family have more rooted in politics than business. Still they do some business. Damain is not interested politics he's more slides to business. 

      Lucy bought our drinks and we casually chatted until we go our own ways.