chapter 6

" Hello , glad to meet you Mr zargose. How was your journey?". Dad asked the foreigner.

 "Mr Black it's our pleasure to be able to meet you.  The journey and hospitality was splendid. Really happy that we could be partners. " Mr Zargose replied with his wide grin. 

 " Mr Black, this is my son David . This is secretary....etc ..." Mr Zargose introduced everyone with him. likewise dad introduced our side as well . On our side Dad, uncle Andrew, me and other key figures were

 present . 

   Dad always introduce me as his son and I'm really happy with that . I smiled at everyone with pride . when I sensed someone's gaze I saw David Zargose smiling at me. Out of politeness I gave a smile back.

        The dinner ended really well. Both sides were happy with their conditions . signed and finalized the contract. Soon we bid farewell and went our own ways. The strange thing is that David Zargose looks at me from time to time.But I don't care.  The stares didn't matter to me . I never cared about others opinion. 

     On the way to home Dad and I remained silent. I wanted to took a leave for tomorrow but I need to tell Dad.    

    " Dad , I'm taking a leave tomorrow." I tell him nervously.

  "Tomorrow his birthday.right ?" Dad asked without looking at me. But I could hear  the slight change in his voices. 

     " Yes. Tomorrow  I'm going to prepare his favourites . Planning a romantic candle light dinner." I said to him while fidgeting my fingers.

    " Child...do you still have hope?" Dad asked me hoping for a good answer.    

    " I know he's alive somewhere Dad. I can feel him . You know about our wierd connection. We tried our best to find him.  Now he has to find us.  He will return.  I trust him." I said hopefully.

       " Tomorrow he's turning 27 . Before his departure I talked about finding a surrogate for you guys. if that's happened you both would have been dads and you wouldn't have been this lonely." Dad sighed.

    "  i didn't know about this. if he discussed this with me I would have said yes. " I said to dad while looking out of the window .  

    " But I don't know why he asked me to not rush things and said he already planned everything. "  Dad said. 

   I furrowed my eyebrows at confusion. He never discussed anything with me . Why did he hide this from me . I was so confused and angry at the same time. I hope he doesn't do anything funny otherwise I'm gonna skin him alive . 

 I said goodbye to Dad and entered my villa. I confirmed my preparations with Anna and head to my room.  Took a shower and straight to bed . I was too tired to do extra office work. 

       Today I wokeup earlier than usual. I hit at the home gym . I usually workout in weekends. My husband loves to workout. He has 6 pack abs and I always drool at his body. It's a piece of art . I just work to stay fit not to make abs. 

     After workout I took a relaxing shower and head to the kitchen . Anna has already prepared everything I listed. I had a quick breakfast and start to make cake.       

I set the oven and started to whip butter and sugar  in the standmixer. While it's become fluffy I prepared the tin and flour mix and milk . Crackled the eggs and mixed everything incorporated and put in the oven . 

        Made a delicious chocolate ganache for the filling . While cake was baking I head to our glass house which is full of flowers blooming. There is a gardener to take care of this . The glass house a sight to behold .

        I set a table and two chair at the center of the glass house. Put a table clothe and a  vase full of roses . My phone give me reminder that cake is baked . Quickly i returned to the kitchen and took the cake out of the oven and set it aside.

 I whipped out some of his favourite french and Italian cuisine . Happy with everything worked out and started to ice the cake and put it in the refrigerator. 

   I asked Liam to bring some of my office work . I kept working on those till clock hit 8 . I closed everything and told the maids to bring all the dishes and cake to the glass house.  When i reached the glass house everything was set .