chapter 3

" Damain,even though we know eachother for a few years i consider you as my friend . "

" Thanks man . " Damain thanked me with a weak sound .

" If he was here, he'll support you with any choice you make . You know him well . It's your happiness that's most matters. Your family's worried for you. They worries about you because they love you. " I tried to talk to him .

" But you know Ray, after losing him I don't have the courage to be in a relationship. He's my bestie, we grew up playing together. It's.... it's breaking my heart . It was even worse when I saw you after his departure.you were like dying but still breathing .I'm afraid to loose someone precious to me again. "

I don't know what to say to him. This shit head ruined my day. Haaaa......

" Ray ....how did you .....nah ...never mind . I'm just frustrated." He kept pausing between his works.

" Yeah ..thanks to you I'm going to have a great day . Haahhh.... Damain I'm tired and I'm just breathing. "

" sorry..... I didn't mean to ruin your day. It's just comes out of my mind . Uuhh what are you doing?

" Go away you fool... I'm listening his voice ."

" Can l...... Mm ...can l have other one for me to hear." With a hesitation He asked me pointing at the other piece of earbud which i haven't yet to plug .

I gave it to him and played something he could hear . Because there are lots intimate voices he shouldn't hear . He rested on the sofa with eyes closed.

After 10 minutes the audio stopped playing . But he still remained his eyes closed. He might be in their memories. I decided to not disturb him and proceed with work. Some time later he took a deep breath and opened his eyes , looked at me with immense emotions. I decided to play it cool and give a smile .

" Thank you"

That's only thing he said while putting down the earbud and gave me a tight hug . Then waved his hands and left the office .

I closed my eyes for several minutes and resumed my work . I hope no other emotional fools comes here. I had enough today.

The day at the office ended like i wished and I left for my home . Soon all the fatigues hit me . I took a quick shower put on my hubby's dress and had a simple dinner , then done simple work at the home office . When clock hit 10 i retired to my bed .

I lay on the bed and held his photo and talked about my day . Talking to him is the favourite thing to do in my day . I talked to him for hours and soon slept hugging his photo. Sleeping is the other favourite thing . While sleeping I can meet him even if it's a dream. We can hug eachother. Hear eachother's heart beats. we can do everything which I can't do in daily life.

Another day starts with tears.

Today i have a party to attend. It's a party organised by hubby's other friend Jacob Millers family . So ,I'm attending as the Black family's son-in-law or should I say daughter in-law? Anyway that's me .hihihi .....

Day passed by quickly but I was squashed between meetings regarding a new project. After a tiring day, I am annoyed that I have another event to attend. I quickly sorted everything out and return to the old mansion which is where my in-laws resides .