Chapter 22

Chapter 22: How they really feel

Third Person’s POV

Daniel and Ella grew from mere acquaintances to good friends. But that didn’t please two particular people..

Nathan’s POV:

This guy. First, she courts Bianca. Now that Bianca’s taken by me, he hits on my best friend.

Ella, you’re just wasting your time on this guy..

If only I could tell you. I really do have to have you here.

“Where’s that girlfriend of yours?”  Roxanne came up.

“We’re on a cool-off.”  

“oh I see…”

“I don’t know what to do now Rox. Bianca and I, our relationship’s not moving forward. We remain here stuck in the moment and we can’t really do anything about it. The thing that makes this worse is that, is every moment of ours, every place i take her to…

All I see is Ella and our memories! I really miss her!

“A heart that truly loves doesn’t see anything else but the one it yearn for”

“Get to the point, Rox”

“If really do love Bianca, then why to you still stress out on Ella. Why do you look for her when you have your girlfriend there with you. Think about it.”

“I tell you, Nathan. If you don’t want your life to be a lifeless limp, don’t chose what you’re leaving for but what you can’t live without”

She’s right. Still, I can’t be so sure. Why not? I don’t know.

Third Person’s POV:

The day they have been preparing for finally came. Everyone is excited about it. Well at least not everyone….

Bianca’s POV:

“Positions people! Remember to smile okay!”

The curtains reveal the stage that the designs team have prepared for…IT’S TIME!

All of us executed our lines perfectly despite our nervousness. Lots of people came so we just can’t fail this.

There he is, my Romeo. Although I know he still hates me for using him and his love for me is only displayed for the play.. I still can’t help the sensations that my body feels under his embrace…It’s too different from Nathan’s …

Then, this scene came…the scene I was most nervous for…

He gave out his lines and I threw out mine as well. We tried our best to create chemistry between the both of us…

Then, he leans in and closes the gap between us. I couldn’t help but let out tears of joy as he kisses me…I wish this can come to life…

The play ended and all of us bowed at the audience as the curtains close…

He went back stage and I followed him…

“Can we talk?”

“What else should we talk about?” it’s quite funny how he’s throwing the same answers I gave him..

“Daniel, please listen to me…”

“What do you want me to believe your lies again? I’m sorry but that won’t ever happen again.”

“Please, let me explain..”

“How? HOW CAN YOU EVEN EXPLAIN YOURSELF AFTER YOU”VE USED ME?”

I started crying. Please trust me again…

“I know you might not believe me but I do love you. Yes, at first I used you to get Nathan jelous and make him confess to me. But after my accident, I realized how much you cared for me. You’ve proved yourself  to me enough at the time. But when Nathan asked me out, I got confused and I picked him because I thought I’d be happy by his side. Happier than I did in yours. But I was WRONG. Our relationship is not working out, we decided to give each other space that day that you saw us storming outside the gym. Honestly, I didn’t like how happy you seemed when you were with Ella. I didn’t like how you would help her with her tasks and ask for her help with your acting. When you kissed me, evethough it’s just for act I-I wanted it to become real. Right then I knew I wanted to be with you. So please, believe me…”

“How, Bianca? Ho-“

I kissed him again to prove my words…I poured everything into that kiss hoping he’ll receive it. He was hesitant at first but he kissed me back…

“Bianca?’