Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Unexpected Comeback

Third Person’s POV:

As the school’s anniversary is inching, the practice for the play grew longer.

Everyone was too busy, especially Nathan, to even notice her coming back to school.

Nathan’s POV:

Early, in the morning me and my homies are gearing up the gym for my big confession.

I’m finally going to tell her about my feelings! I can already imagine her reaction after seeing this..

My thoughts were cut off when…

“Looks like you’ve already chosen one.” Roxanne spoke

“Yeah. What about it?”

“Call me biased or what not but can’t say I’m too happy about it. But, its your choice, who am I to tell you off.”

I just hugged her…

“Nathan, we should get this done. She coming over anytime now.”

I pulled away..

I’m so excited! This is going to be so- Wait! Isn’t that?

I can’t. I can’t continue this anymore. I might hurt her.

What? No! you’ve waited for this, Nathan. Plus, you’ve already set up everything. You can’t back don now! No, I-

“She’s coming. Positions everyone!”

Crap. Just forget about it….

“Bianca, do you like what I did?*nervous laugh* I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a long time now. I-I-I like you! I like you a lot! Ever since the first day you talked to in 9th grade. And you just don’t know how much you mean to me and ummm…I want you to stay by my side. So, Bianca Adams, will you be my girlfriend?”

I finished my confession

I saw the confused and teary-eyed expression…

The crowd whose attention we’ve attracted were chanting “Yes,yes,yes,yes!”

Then, she nodded. She nodded!

I ran up to her and hugged her…I’m so happy!

Roxanne’s POV:

I watched as Nathan pulls off his little show. I look aound the my gaze caught a figure of someone…as I look closer………. it was Ella!

She brisk walked out of the gym and ran through the corridor. I followed her. Who knows what this girl can do?!

Ella’s POV:

Nathan, is going to confess to her…

No matter how much time I spent alone. No matter how much I lies to myself that I’ll be okay. I just can’t deny that after all of that….It still pains my heart seeing him like this…So, I chose to just distance myself …

I just ran to wherever my feet lead me to. I ended up in the music room.

Music has always been my safe haven. It’s like a friend that I go to when I feel sad. It’s helped go through rough times. And, today is no different…