Chapter 5

Chapter 5:  A friend from the past..

Third Person’s POV:

The day passed by really quickly and it was already time for them to go home. By the time Ella got home, she threw her bag to the floor and plopped herself on her bed. It seemed that all of the previous events of that day had drained all of her energy. During dinner, she couldn’t even concentrate on eating her food.

After everything else, she got herself ready for bed. Still, sleepiness didn’t hit her. She kept tossing and turning on the bed as she thought about her current situation. At the end of the day, no even one thing is clear to her.

Nathan’s POV:

It was already past 8 o’clock when I suddenly hear my phone ringing. When I picked it up, I saw that an unknown no. was calling me. I was nervous and hesitant at first but I decided to answer it…

“Hello? Who is this.”

I was greeted by a familiar voice.

A voice that I haven’t heard for ages…

“Oh come on. Just because we haven’t seen each other in years and haven’t spoken in months, that doesn’t mean you have to forget about me!” the person on the other line answered .

“OH MY GOD, _______ is that you?”

“Hell yeah! Of course its me!”

“What the hell happened to you? How come I couldn’t contact you?!”

“Long story. I’ll just tell you later. By  the way, I have great news for you!’

“Really? What is it?”

After a while the person on the other line answered…

“You’re what?!!” I was shocked *obviously*.

The next day…

Ella’s POV:

That’s kinda odd. Nathan usually waits for me right here. Where in the world (well at least in this school) is he?!

The bell rang. Urgh! Never mind about him. I can’t be late!

When I got inside the classroom, he was already there chatting with some girl. No, not Bianca but another girl. WHO IS SHE?!

“Oh hey Ella!”

“Hey.” I said trying not to look confused.

“I have someone for you to meet. Ella, this is R-”

He was cut off by the sudden opening of the door, revealing our homeroom teacher.

Bianca’s POV:

When I came in, I automatically looked for Nathan. I spotted him talking with a girl that I have never seen before. GREAT! Another rival! Who is this girl and why isn’t he with that BFF of his?

Speaking of the devil, she just came in. when she saw the two, her expression suddenly changed into a confused one. Obviously, she also doesn’t have an idea who this girl is?

How come? I thought they’re best friends, and best friends don’t hide anything from each other, right?

Gosh! *sigh* calm down and keep your poise, Bianca.