Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Bianca’s EVIL Plan

Third Person’s POV:

During literature class, Nathan still wasn’t himself…

Unlike in homeroom, this time he didn’t get caught spacing out by the teacher. Still, something else called his attention…

“Listen up, people! May I have your attentions ,please? Thank you.

I think some of you already have an idea of what I’m going to talk about today and who are those involved in it…

Like your homeroom teacher had discussed to you earlier, we are going to produce a play about the story of William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet. The role of Romeo will be portrayed by Mr. Daniel Ross and the Role of Juliet will be portrayed by Ms. Bianca Adams. Other characters include…

Nathan’s POV:

Did she just-? She didn’t-? She couldn’t have-! EH?

Bianca and Daniel? I, mean seriously?! Argghh!

After our teachers continuous blabber about the play and letting those who are included practice their lines, she finally dismissed us. To be honest, my brain still haven’t processed the idea of that play yet.

Uh-oh, too late…quick say something!

Bianca’s POV:

“ Oh hey Bianca!”

“Hey Nathan!”

“I heard the news. Congratulations.” Haha. This starts now.

“I know right! I’m so excited!”

“Excited about the play or excited playing the lead roles with that Daniel guy?” he said trying not to sound irritated. It’s working…

“What are you talking about? He and I are done.” I ‘denied’

“But isn’t it true that he’s currently courting you again?”

“Yeah. Why?”  I said while mentally smirking.

“So there could be a possibility that you and him might get back together.”

“Yeah, why not. Minus the cheating incident, he’s a really nice guy…Sorry ,but I still need to go to my first class. So, I’ll see you later then.”

“yeah, sure” he said still deep in his thoughts…

I chuckled to myself knowing my plan is working.

Yes, my plan is to make him jealous.

I hope you are thinking about me now Nathan…

Nathan’s POV:

“Yeah, why not. Minus the cheating incident, he’s a really nice guy…Sorry ,but I still need to go to my first class. So, I’ll see you later then.”

Ouch! What about me Bianca? Haven’t you noticed my feelings for you? I thought you knew?!

Well, I think I’ll just have to remind you again…

I got my phone and went straight to my contacts. I just need to get this out…

I went to my speed dial and saw the familiar number..

When I was about to call the number….Something stopped me..

Right. Ella and I haven’t made up yet. I shouldn’t tell her about Bianca and I ,anyways. I’d just hurt her…

How are you now, Ella?