Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Confrontation of the exes

Daniel’s POV:

I waited for Bianca outside the cafeteria. I NEED to talk to her…

Here she comes..

“Bianca!” I sprung out of my place and went towards her…

“What do you want?”

“What going on with you?”

“What are you saying?”

“You told me that you were giving me time to prove myself, I want to prove to you that I can be worthy of your trust AGAIN…I want to prove that I’m good enough to be with you.. BUT why are you sticking with another man?!”  I said trying my best to keep myself calm. I don’t want to drive her away because of my temper.

“YOU are to PROVE yourself isn’t it? I only gave you time to show me that change you’ve been bragging about. YOU DON’T OWN ME!  I could still do what I want to. JUST- Urgh! Just stay out of this okay!” She said.

When she walked away I saw a mix of annoyance and confusion in her face .. And I bet that’s a good thing….

Bianca’s POV:

*flash back*

“Bianca, Will you be mine?” Daniel, the guy I have loved for years asked me.

“Of course!!” I hugged him.

“Oh My Gosh! You are like the cutest couple! Congratulations, to you, to both of you,

you are finally with the man of your dreams. I’m so proud of you!” My best friend said  when I told her the news.

I never knew she would be the cause of my heart break…

“Oh My Gosh, that’s her?! The one that Daniel’s been dating?! What did she ever see in her?!” some random girl said .

“Don’t listen to them okay. You’re perfect in my eyes.” He made me believe his sweet words..

“Daniel, I-

When I walked  into them kissing. How could they do this to me?! My best friend and my boyfriend…try betrayed me!

A few girls, including the one who used to be my best friend, surrounded me, pulled my hair several times and dumped water over my head.

 Then, the person whom I thought I trusted spoke “From this day onward, Stay. Away. From. MY.BOYFRIEND!”

“One day you’ll realize that you’ve messed up, Daniel Ross!”

*end of flashback*

Then I moved to another city and started a new life away from all of them. I did everything to improve myself. Now, that I have reached what I want, why do I feel like it still hurts just thinking about it. Why do I keep on stressing on him? I promised to myself that when we meet again, he’ll see a strong, beautiful and composed Bianca. A Bianca that is different to the person he used to play with. Yes, I must say I succeeded in making myself prettier than I used to be but I-…..I.. Arggh! I don’t know, OKAY!