xi. I'm not quiet, you've been quiet

CHAPTER TEN" mom, im tired "

CHAPTER TEN
" mom, im tired "

Why were her thoughts always so messy? Why did her mind had to forget parts of her day? Weeks even

Why were her thoughts always so messy? Why did her mind had to forget parts of her day? Weeks even. She hated it, why was she so bad that her body couldn't just process her life like normal people? Why had she have to be as she was?

Waking up somewhere that wasn't her house was not habitual for her, there were mornings she would wake up in the middle of the forest covered in wounds. She knew what happened those nights, she knew what happened when her body was not hers. Even after all the denying she tried to do.

But waking up in a strangers bed, this was a new feeling. This warm and soft bed was not the forest she had became used to waking up in. The fear, the numbness, the coldness and the weirdly familiar smell was something Bea did now plan on waking up that morning. Maybe a few scratches her and there, a bit of blood on her hands that was it.

Beatriz could hear different voices around her, she wasn't as awoke as she would want to, not being able to distinguish the voices or the words that came out of them. She could also feel movement around her, but she couldn't open her eyes to see who it was.

She hated it, how vulnerable she felt. She had no idea where she was, with who she was with or what had happened to her. She was always the one who had the power, she was born to be the hunter not the prey.

Finally her body also began to wake up. Her eyes met the bright light and she closed them quickly. Her body felt sore. Bea curled on her own body and moved to the side, trying to get the uncomfortable feeling she had. She hugged her legs now pressed on her chest. Her body was cold, and the little blanket on her didn't help much. She tried burring her face on the soft pillow in her face, but a voice made her pay attention to her surroundings.

"I thinks she's beginning to wake up." A male voice, Beatriz couldn't remember hearing it ever. But at the same time it was terrifyingly familiar.

Beatriz wanted to keep sleeping, she didn't want to face the strangers, she didn't want to be asked questions. She thought they probably found her sleeping on the woods and took her home. She needed to came up with a quick and simple excuse, she didn't have time to explain everything.