iii. fucking brats

CHAPTER THREE " golden with blood "

CHAPTER THREE
" golden with blood "

Her feet moved without her having to command them anything, all day she had been feeling like she was on autopilot, her legs walking her everywhere she needed to go ( she basically felt every day like that )

Her feet moved without her having to command them anything, all day she had been feeling like she was on autopilot, her legs walking her everywhere she needed to go ( she basically felt every day like that ). It was so surreal being back in high school, but Enzo insisted that it would help her feel somewhat normal.

She could hear everyone whispering the second she got out of her car. Everyone tried to give her discreet looks but they failed miserably. The teenagers from Forks always loved drama. They had whispered when Isabella Swan had entered the school, they whispered when the girl got with one of the untouchable Cullens. So, it was not uncommon for the to whisper when they saw the bleached blonde girl, one of the two survivors of her family.

Everyone knew everything about everyone in Forks, it was a little town gossip spread like a fire. Everyone knew about the sheriffs difficult divorce. Everyone knew about the Newtons complicated family struggles. Everyone knew how different the Cullens were.

The cafeteria had quickly quiet down when she entered through the big metal doors. Bea walked were that were serving food an quickly took the first things she saw and sat down at an empty table. She didn't have much in her plate. She had to take something, but her stomach felt empty, it felt like she didn't have one. She hadn't been really eating since she came back.

One green apple and orange juice, she felt like they looked straight through her. It was a stupid juice and a fruit, they weren't even alive.

Lottie wasn't alive.

Her head shot up when a tray hit the table, her hand had moved quickly inside her boot, where it was. Her breathing stopped for a second and her back shot straight.

But her eyes softened when she saw who was in front of her. It wasn't him. She had to remind herself he wasn't here, he was dead, along everyone else. After a few seconds to stop herself from killing the guy in front of her when everyone was watching, her eyes quickly turned into confusion.