vii. everywhere, everything

CHAPTER SEVEN
" little girls "

Everyone always ran towards their purpose

Everyone always ran towards their purpose. Many philosophers had studied what was a humans purpose in life. They thought about what were they meant to be doing in this little blue planet. Biologically that had to reproduce, that was their only purpose. But in some many other aspects they had a different purpose every time.

What was her purpose? What was so special about her? Why did they let her live? Why of all of them, she was the one chosen? Why had it to be her?

Beatriz could feel their anger as her own when she found Enzo alive and choose to stay with him. She could feel their screams in her own mind. She could feel their disappointment when she decided the end it all. She could have reached it all, she could've become everything she had been born to become.

Because Beatriz had been born to kill all her family. She had been born to sacrifice each one of them and eat their souls alive. She had been born to rule over every living thing. She had been born to become what only few even knew about. And she threw it all away by letting Enzo be by her side.

There was so many different legends, so many different stories. All telling different thing. All so, so wrong. Nothing a little human brain could comprehend could even reach to her kind, it was too caged to think outside of itself.

Humans called her a witch, a monster. A mad woman made to prosecute and burn alive. She was no witch, she was no vampire, she was no angel. She was nothing, but at the same time she was everything.

She was everywhere.

She was everyone.

She was everyway.

She was everybody.

She was everyplace.

She was everything, everywhere.

But she was nothing. She was a little girl, addicted to little pills and alcohol. She was a little girl begging to be saved. She was a little girl that had to see as her entire family was killed. She was a little girl, destined to grow into a powerful woman, but no being ready to face the consequences.

She could hear their screams, begging her to end everything. Just kill him, and everything would be better. The voices would stop, her nightmares, the unsettling feeling she had, the feeling someone was looking over her.

Everything would stop with a little action, there would be no consequences, they wouldn't let her rot in a cell with everything she had done for them. They would find a way to make someone else pay for her crimes.

 They would find a way to make someone else pay for her crimes

AUTHORS NOTE!

AUTHORS NOTE!

short chapter cuz y'all being mean

anyways, this is my try in explain Bea without saying really anything. idk what to feel about this chapter.

sooo, what do you think Beatriz is? I think it's stablished she's not human, not with all that trauma.

bye loves