VAMPIRE EMPIRE

Barnes, Barnes, Barnes

Barnes, Barnes, Barnes. Her last name fell from her ears like blood spilling to the floor. Her last name was now a mere word that haunted her every night. Her last name was a wolf searching for its pray. Barnes, she could hear it everywhere. Barnes, Barnes, Barnes. It was a reminder of the blood that had been spilled for thousands of years.

Beatriz never thought that a word could follow her so deep in her mind. There were day where she could only think of Barnes. She would spend day sitting in the floor reading her ancestors books, how they explained everything in so much detail.

Barnes, Barnes, Barnes. They had moved out of their old house, running away. It was ironic how many times the Barnes have ran away. Beatriz thought it would be a good start, no one would know anything about her. Beatriz could lie as much as she wanted and everyone in Forks would believe her.

A summer can change people, it can change people's lives. The summer of 2005 would be the end for the Barnes family. Under all the weird things her family did, Beatriz really thought they were normal. Why wouldn't the be? Yes, they had some generational issues but that was it. Beatriz didn't sign up to any blood ritual, none.