Chapter 12. Butterfly Mansion

Tanjiro was now taken by the Kakushi who took him over to the Butterfly estate.

The butterfly estate was sure far away, they had been walking for about a hour as they reached the gates of the estate.

As Tanjiro was being taken in, the Kakushi led him over to the little garden in front of the mansion.
He looked over to see a beautiful girl, she seems to be the one from the Final Selection

"Tsuyuri-sama! We were told by Kanae-sama to bring this boy here."

"So can we enter the estate?"
Kanao kept quiet.
"Uhhh can wee??"
The Kakushi asked nervously.

Kanao gave in and just nodded.

As Tanjiro looked at her, he suddenly started blushing not even realizing it.

He then asked the Kakushi.
"Oh, uh what's her name?"

"She's Kanao Tsuyuri, the sister of the Insect Hashira. She doesn't talk to anyone"

Tanjiro kept blushing as he stared at her beauty, the Kakushi knew what was happening.

They then went over to what was supposed to be Zenitsu and Inosuke's room.

"YAAAHHH! I DON'T WANT TO DRINK THIS MEDICINE IT'S SO BITTER I HATE IT!"
Zenitsu screamed.

"THIS IS FOR THE BETTER OF YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT!"
The girl shouted.

Tanjiro walks in to the room

"AHH! TANJIROOO SAVEE MEE!"
Zenitsu cried out.

Inosuke had injuries on his arms, waist and neck. While Zenitsu seemed to be smaller for some reason.

"Uh, Zenitsu what happened to your arms and legs..."
Tanjiro asked in an awkward tone.

"Oh uh, I almost turned into a spider"
Zenitsu answered

"AND THAT'S WHY YOU NEED THIS MEDICINE"
The girl said

"AND THAT'S WHY YOU NEED THIS MEDICINE"The girl said

"EEKKK NOO IT TASTES HORRIBLE SAVE ME TANJIROOO"

Zenitsu hides behind Tanjiro.

"Fine, don't come crying over to me if you don't heal."
The girl said in a harsh tone.