Chapter 11. Hashira Meeting

Previously -

Tanjiro felt a similar presence to the one he felt on his mountain(Kumotori)
It was Giyuu Tomioka, Water Hashira.
He tried to attack Tanjiro's box but Tanjiro managed to defend the box.

Giyuu then realized that Tanjiro was the boy he encountered at the mountain a few years ago...

Present time -
"I guess sparing your sister two years ago wasn't a bad choice"
Giyuu said as Tanjiro got a faint scent of flowers and medicine or something similar to it.

He looked over to see a small woman with a butterfly haori and bug-like eyes charging at him, again on the box.
Tanjiro again deflected the blow with his sword.

"Huhhh?? Boy you do know that what is inside your box is a demon right?"
Shinobu spoke up

"Yes, she's my younger sister"
He said to the Insect Hashira.

She then again tried to dash onto Tanjiro but Giyuu managed to block her off.
"Ara~ Tomioka-San you do know that defending a demon and a demon slayer accompanying the demon is against the corps rules right?"

Just then...

"CAW! CAW! Bring Demon Nezuko along with Tanjiro Tsugikuni who has a mark on his left side of the face to the HQ! CAW! CAW!"

Giyuu released Shinobu.

"No, I am not going over to the headquarters"
Tanjiro refused knowing he'll be killed if he went over there.

"You don't have a choice."
Giyuu said.

He went over to Tanjiro swiftly knocking him out with a chop to his neck.

The kakushi then carried Tanjiro and the box his sister was inside.

Timeskip

Tanjiro woke up, being surrounded by Hashira. They started saying things such as...

"He is to be put on trial now as the master arrives"
-Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kocho

"No need for a trial! His actions of carrying the demon is against the corps rules!"
-Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku

"I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray, I am talking max flamboyance."
-Sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui

"Put this poor child out of his misery..."
-Stone Hashira, Gyomei Himejima

"Oh, what was that cloud called again?"
-Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito

"Ehh? We're gonna kill such a cute boy?"
-Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji

"Ah, what about Tomioka though? Its an eyesore just looking at him untied and all, he also protected the boy and the demon. How should we punish him? What must we do with him?"
-Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai

"Now, could you tell us why you were traveling with a demon so we can prepare our judgement?"
Shinobu asked.

"She's my little sister, she was turned into a demon but she has never eaten anyone up until now and from now on she will never hurt a human!"
Tanjiro said.

"Don't just spit out things like that, for starting I can't trust a word you're saying since she's your family"
Iguro said

"Oh, he is being obsessed with the demon, kill this boy and free him from his troubles..."
Gyomei said

"PLEASE LISTEN! I BECAME A SWORDSMAN TO CURE NEZUKO IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS AND NEZUKO HAS NEVER KILLED A HUMAN BEING. SHE CAN FIGHT AS A DEMON SLAYER!"
Tanjiro stated.

"Woah, it's got a little interesting eh kid? Aren't you the one who brought this demon here? You think this demon can be a demon slayer?"
-Wind Hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa.
Sanemi said while holding Tanjiro's box.

Sanemi was raising his sword preparing to attack the box, Tanjiro quickly got up and dashed towards Sanemi, he broke free from the ropes he was tied up in and punched Sanemi on the chest, stomach and the face, every Hashira was in shock.

He could land so many blows on Shinazugawa... This kid has potential
Iguro thought.

Sanemi was knocked unconscious, suddenly a voice from behind came.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived"
A child said. They seemed to be similar kids to those at the final selection.

"Ah, I see you all have arrived, my children"
Kagaya(oyakata-sama) said.

Tanjiro immediately bowed as he saw the others do it.

"Oyakata-sama, could you please enlighten us on the situation of Tanjiro Tsugikuni? Him accompanying a demon?"
Kyojuro said.

"The letter?"
Kagaya asked his daughter.

I have taken care of Tanjiro's sister for about 7 months, and in that period of time, she has never eaten a human or ever desired human flesh, to regain her energy, she used a similar way to what we do. Sleeping.
Please allow Tanjiro to accompany his demon sister, I believe these two can accomplish great things for the corps.
If Nezuko ever eats a human, Tanjiro Tsugikuni, Along with me and Giyuu Tomioka will take responsibility as to commit Seppuku.

"This letter was from the former Water Hashira, Sakonji Urokodaki"
The daughter said.

"As much I hate to, I oppose, Oyakata-sama..."
Gyomei said.

"Yes! I agree with Himejima-san! If she ever devoured a human, that life won't ever come back!"
Kyojuro said.

"You do have a point, but this boy right here has crossed paths with Muzan Kibutsuji and managed to cut off his hand."
Kagaya defended.

"What?! No Hashira has ever came across Muzan since centuries"
The Hashira said in shock. They began questioning Tanjiro, Kagaya put a finger onto his lips.

All the Hashira went back to their original places and went quiet.

"He has also killed 3 Kizukis, to which I shall grant him the position of Kinoe."
Kagaya said.

Sanemi then woke up after being unconscious for about 20 minutes.
He realized the meeting has started, as Sanemi heard what Kagaya said about Tanjiro.

"Master, may I conduct a test?"
Asked Sanemi.

"Yes, if that'll help your suspeciouns

Sanemi holds Nezuko's box, stabbing it repeatedly.
"Oi, come out demon!"
He shouts.

"Shinazugawa, the demon wouldn't come out in the sun"
Suggested Iguro.

Sanemi went behind Kagaya into the shade.
He started stabbing the box again until Nezuko came out, Sanemi cuts his arm, as Nezuko started drooling, Tanjiro shouts at Nezuko.
"Nezuko don't!"

Nezuko refused Sanemi's blood, to which all Hashira eyes widened.
Kagaya then said.
"could that be sufficient proof that Nezuko won't attack humans?"

"Yes, Master, I have a request, may I take Tanjiro into my estate?"
Shinobu asked

"Of course my child."
Kagaya said...

1012 words...