Extra Chapter 4

Liang Yican seemed to have a natural sense of seriousness from a young age. She spoke slowly and unhurriedly. Therefore, when she pronounced the phrase Dog Liang Xian, she enunciated it very clearly. It was absolutely impossible to mistake what she said.

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and it was Ming Si who burst into laughter first.

In fact, she hadn't intentionally taught Liang Yican these words over the past few days. It was just that the couple would play around with the baby. Sometimes, when Liang Xian annoyed her, she would habitually utter the words Dog Liang Xian. Unexpectedly, Liang Yican learned it for real.

Ming Si had her lips curved. Just as she was about to revel in it, Liang Xian glanced over.

He still looked quite laid-back, seemingly as if he wasn't angry at all. His lips even curved into a slight smile. However, considering the current situation, it wasn't that reassuring.

Ming Si quietly scooted over an inch to the side.

Cheng Yu and Ke Lijie thoroughly enjoyed Liang Xian's misfortune and laughed themselves into a frenzy. Their affection for Liang Yican reached a new level as they stated that this little princess was undoubtedly Liang Xian's nemesis.

After Liang Xian managed to suppress them and sat back down, he still didn't seem too upset. However, he would occasionally cast a nonchalant glance in her direction.

Suddenly, Ming Si felt a shiver down her spine and understood the meaning behind his gaze.

She even felt a rare desire to protect herself, so she voluntarily peeled a grape for Liang Xian.

Liang Xian opened his mouth to accept it, and she slightly relaxed. She took the opportunity to mouth the words, "I... taught... her."

He leaned against the sofa, smiling, and returned the gesture: "Don't... care."

Ming Si: "..."

She felt like she was in trouble.

Sure enough, as soon as Cheng Yu and Ke Lijie left, Liang Xian handed Liang Yican to the nanny and then, without saying a word, carried Ming Si upstairs.

At first, Ming Si could still murmur a few complaints and struggle a bit, but soon she didn't dare to move randomly.

Liang Xian pressed her against the wall, her feet off the ground, her slippers long forgotten somewhere. Her heart was racing; she could only rely on her hands gripping his shoulders to prevent Liang Xian from letting go suddenly.

Despite her efforts, her fingers slipped several times. Eventually, he supported her.

In the end, her forehead was soaked in sweat, and even the corners of her eyes were flushed.

During the time from Ming Si's pregnancy to the end of her postpartum period, Liang Xian refrained from intimacy for a long time. However, when they finally resumed their marital relationship, he naturally wasn't holding back.

After several consecutive months, Ming Si had almost considered sleeping in separate beds. Finally, the frequency had decreased a little; she and Liang Xian had established certain guidelines. Little did she know that her little actions would be used against her today.

Halfway through, Liang Xian took advantage of the situation to declare the guidelines null and void, much to her regret.

Furthermore, he had a strong aptitude for learning and, when he chose to be mischievous, he was particularly cunning. At times, when she felt she could barely contain herself, he would deliberately withhold, proceeding slowly and vexingly, in a very unfair manner.