Chapter 16

Cheng Yu was still pretending to cry, complaining that Liang Xian was too heartless and not worthy of being his father. Liang Xian leaned against the sofa, coldly watching him, unmoved by his exaggerated expressions.

Cheng Yu wailed even louder.

Yu Chuan and Ke Lijie couldn't stand it and came forward to mediate.

Everyone was making a commotion, and for the moment, no one noticed the slight movement not far away.

Moreover, Liang Xian's living room was spacious, and Ming Si was sitting alone on a single-seat sofa, which happened to have a clear view of He Sui.

The other people were sitting on the left side of her. If they didn't turn their heads, the area behind the sofa was basically in their blind spot.

In any case, the situation wasn't too bad at the moment.

Ming Si breathed a sigh of relief.

Although she was mentally prepared for the announcement of their marriage, it certainly didn't include being exposed in such a situation.

It would be so awkward.

She didn't dare to relax for too long and quickly thought about how to get He Sui to go back.

At first, Ming Si tried to communicate with her eyes, but He Sui was too busy moving the marriage certificate and didn't even lift its head.

She had no choice but to stand up.

"Ming Si, where are you going?" Cheng Yu seemed to have grown extra eyes and immediately noticed her movement.

As he spoke, the others also subconsciously looked in her direction.

Ming Si mentally beat Cheng Yu up a thousand times as she hastily made up an excuse, "I'm going to the bathroom."

But soon, she realized she had set a trap for herself because Cheng Yu enthusiastically turned his head and pointed, "Oh! Over there!"

He moved too quickly, and Ming Si couldn't stop him in time. She could only watch as he turned around. In that instant, her mind was filled with the words I'm doomed.

She even reflexively closed her eyes for a moment. After two seconds, she didn't hear any special reaction from Cheng Yu, so she subconsciously looked in his direction.

Liang Xian had one hand on Cheng Yu's shoulder and the other forcefully turned his face towards Ming Si.

Cheng Yu, who was forced to tilt his head, looked puzzled, "Brother, Brother Xian?"

Liang Xian remained calm, "I want to see what words you shaved on your head."

"Oh..." Cheng Yu didn't know why Brother Xian suddenly took an interest on the words shaved on his head, but he was simple-minded and didn't think too much about it, "Forgiving is chaos in great plans. It looks pretty good, right?"

"Looks good," Liang Xian replied indifferently.

Cheng Yu felt pleased. "Next time, I'll take you to get one. I think a flamingo hairstyle would be nice."

"..."

"But, Brother Xian," after a few more seconds, Cheng Yu couldn't help but speak again, "Have you seen enough? My head feels uncomfortable like this."

Liang Xian said casually, "Let me take another look."

It's unclear whether his expression or tone gave people the wrong idea, but after a moment of silence, Cheng Yu was on high alert and stammered, "Brother Xian, I don't have that kind of interest! I'm straight, really!"