𝟎𝟏 || 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘

I woke up with two things on my mind. What time is it? Why didn't my alarm go off.

I slowly grabbed my phone, and it was 9am. I was two hours late to school on the first day.

I was overwhelmed with thoughts and worries.

What were my parents going to think? Will this ruin my student placement. I quickly got dressed, and I was relieved I prepared an outfit the day before. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

I was out the door ten minutes later.

I went to the administrative office for a schedule, and directions. The room was cramped with people yelling and frustrated faces everywhere. The line was long, so I sat down till it shortened. I sat there angry thinking about how stupid I was to stay up all night past bedtime.

In the corner of my eye I see a lady pouring water into her dogs mouth, and this was not just cute small dogs they were Great Dane's. About Half the size of me. I was intimidated by the size of the dogs. The lady was leaving, and I realized I sat towards the exit, so I got up.

Two girls enter in. The office was chaotic already, so I couldn't move. I pressed myself against the wall, grasping onto my phone for support to ease my anxiety.

"Nice dog," said the girl that walked in.

As the lady gets distracted by the clerk, the dogs are unleashed. Becoming more aggressive, and bark. I get scared, and attempt to run away. The dog jumps onto me ripping my clothes off, and chasing me.

"WOOF! WOOF!"

The situation was bringing attention to everyone, and people left. The lady got ahold of her dogs, and I was safe.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what's gotten into them. They're usually calm and quiet."

"No! Get your dogs away from me! Next time I see them I will kick there heads off!

I noticed those girls I saw earlier were gone.

Where they'd go?

The lady was kicked out the room, and was told to never bring her dogs again. From that point on I had assistance immediately.

"Ugh can my day get any worse," i said while piling up my ripped clothing pieces onto the counter.

"Yea this is the last time pets will be allowed. I'm so sorry about that," said the lady.

"Oh let me introduce myself, my name is Beatrice I am your school counselor, and it is a pleasure to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!" I said with a convincing smile.

She noticed my clothes were ruined. "There is a lost and found down the hallway. Nobody will see you, please go help yourself ."

I piled through the clothes, and they were either too big or small. They smelled musty, and were dirty with stains. I found an outfit that was clean, but too small. The shirt was so tight that you could see my stomach, and cleavage peeking out. The shorts were so low and short, that my butt cheeks were hanging out, and you could see my waist line.

At this point I didn't have a choice. On the way out the bathroom I avoided looking at myself in the mirror because I was embarrassed. I was going to walk through these halls knowing I look crazy.

I took a deep breath praying that everything was going to be okay. As I opened the door Beatrice runs to me and says, "Don't forget your schedule!"

"Thank you," feeling bad because I barely said anything to her I ask, "Can you show me around?"