.13

Aleksandr

Jordan and Dan are dead. Dex, Spencer, Seamus, and everyone else it feels like is dead. The only ones left in the office are James, Kevin, and I everyone else is dead or abandoned ship; I should have abandoned ship before it got this far.

The office is silent except for occasional shouts from James that seem to echo and soft noises from Kevin office when he shows up. His attendance has been sparse assumedly because of blurryface. His rare time in the office left James and I to operate everything, and to attempt to provide content for everyone's channels as well as the hubs. This was hard for us as videos that had been stocked up for occasions like this were running dangerously low.

The hub videos were even harder as it was just James and I in the office and even with that James is very shaky and terrified of everything it seems. He's constantly trembling with shifty eyes as if he's seeing things I'm not, and maybe he is. Really I don't think there's anything there he's just nervous that there is something after him.

Then again I probably wasn't much better. I wasn't solely to blame for it though, a lot of it was the fear that I was next. If that thing knew about Dan and Jordan knowledge on it then there's no doubt in my mind I'm next on the list, and the constant creaking and groaning of objects being shifted around isn't helping at all. Yet I still tried my best to keep my composure and work on everything we had been before the others had died whether it be skits that were half edited or game nights that hadn't been posted any content we had was saving our asses at this point.

"Hey James, what should we do about the hub?", I inquire, walking into his office. He jumps at the sound of my voice, terrified of my sudden entrance and speaking. When he realizes it's just me he exhales deeply before shrugging.

"I don't know, is there any old clips that are salvageable?"

"There's nothing left. We've used everything we had at this point we may have to spill the beans.", I sigh.

"No we don't, we'll just have to record the hub and act like it's all fine. Continue up the act, you know. We'll just add in some clips of Joe yelling watch out or some other shit to make it seem more like there here.", James states.

For a moment I want to argue, but decide against it figuring there weren't many other avenues; we'd exhausted them all. We'd just have to do as James said and hope no one gets to suspicious about things.

"We could just cancel the hub..."

"I don't think we should do that just yet Aleks. We should give the, what they want for as long as we humanly can."

When James says this I have a feeling he doesn't mean that we'll be unable to keep up the charade, but that we'll end up like the others soon. I pray he's wrong.

"Okay come on then we have to film.", as I speak I notice the way James hair longer which is noticeable under his snapback, and the way he shakes as well as how his voice seems unconfident as if he's scared to even speak.

James gets up from his chair, and takes the camera from its new home on his desk beside his monitor. We head into the lobby to retrieve packages from fans and other silly get ups that we could use as excuses as to avoid where the other creatures are or why they aren't in the video. It all goes off relatively smoothly, both James and I putting on wide smiles and acting as if everything's just fine when in reality it couldn't be further from it.