.11

Stefani

"Jordan I'm quitting.", I say taking a deep breath.

This captures Jordan's attention from his computer monitor. His luminous blue eyes looking at me slightly widened, and jaw falling open with nothing coming out. Waiting for some sort of response I cross my arms, and advert my eyes to floor feeling the heavy tension in the room.

"Stef you can't quit, we need you. Both Joes have straight up abandoned us, and haven't been to work since the Spencer incident. We need someone to keep helping the few of us that are left.", Jordan pleads.

"I can't do it Jordan. My family needs me.", I lie.

In reality we both know I'm trying to run from Blurryface, but if an elaborate lie was what I needed I'd do it. Sure they needed every employee they could gather here but that wasn't my problem. My family needs me at home because my mom just got in a serious car crash as far as they're concerned.

"Why does your family need you?", Jordan asks clueless to the lies I was about to throw out.

After telling Jordan about my "dilemma" he sits there silently for a moment thinking things out. Taking a deep breath then exhaling he nods subtly.

"Okay, it was an honor having you. If you ever need somewhere to work, you're always welcome back.", Jordan states. I nod as I scurry off to my office to collect my things relieved to be free of this place of torture with my life somewhat in tact.

I feared for the others choosing to stay though. If I were them I'd jump ship now, but I guess the captain(s) truly does go down with the ship. Then again maybe the police camera that were installed against Jordan's will would cut down on it all, only time would tell though and I wasn't going to risk it.

Goodbye Creatures.

Steven

Insane. I'm ninety-eight percent sure I've gone absolutely bonkers at this point, and can't seem to hold myself together. There were too many unexplained sounds, too many times a window is suspiciously opened when it previously wasn't, and it's driven me to this point.

I'm being watched I think, but by what's the question.  Nothing's ever been spotted even when I swear I'm looking right where the noise came from. Maybe I'm being haunted, hell at this point I'm not even sure I'm actually hearing things for real. It could just be my imagination honestly.

There's no break from it though, it's a constant bother to my life. I hear strange shit recording, eating, before bed, every moment of the damn day. Theres no peace for me, and it's at an unbearable point where I'm considering the idea that I've gone insane.

Shattering. Another vase toppled over for no apparent reason right in front of me. I watched it too. I watched the fucking vase fall over just like someone had pushed it to its fate, and sending glass flying across the floor.

"I don't know what the hells happening but please fucking stop.", I mumble going to the closet to retrieve a broom.

"Why don't you stop your heart from beating?", a low voice hisses. Cold breath is blown against my neck and my heart stop as does my movements. Goosebumps form on my skin and every hair on my body seems to stand straight up in fear.

Quickly I regain myself spinning around only to be let down as nothing's there. The rapid beating of my heart and the irregular breathing of mine slows slightly then I see it.

A huge black blur that had a somewhat human composure to it, but was faint and fuzzy like an apparition. My hearts about to pound out of my chest as I look at it, coming closer to me. Instinctively I try to back up but trip over the broom I'd knocked over and land straight on my ass in a cowering heap on the floor.

"W-What do you want?", I stutter out.

"You and the rest of your friends.", it says.

Gulping I fear for not only myself but the rest of the crew. Slowly it approaches and I notice how it's hand is positioned specifically. Two fingers stick straight forward and and the thumb at an angle like a pretend gun.

"W-What friends?"

"The creatures.", it states coming closer, no longer lingering in between each question. Now it's in front of me, lowering itself toward me. My breathing stalls as I stare right through the mass of shadows. I'm preparing myself for death at the point as I stare at the thing that's been haunting me for ages now.

Then the black shadow unexpectedly dissipates leaving me alone on the floor. Looking around hurriedly I pray it's gone now, and indeed it is. Eventually I stop shaking and can think clearly again even though I'm still terrified. Everything seems to be okay now as my breathing evens out and the shock wears off. Though the fear that it bestowed upon me hasn't worn off in anyway as I worry about my own safety more than beforehand.

My mind runs over the entire situation again as one thing makes me curious; this was because of the creatures, a group I hardly associate myself. I begin to wonder if they're having this same thing happen to them, but suspect I won't ever get an answer as that thing wasn't done with me; his threats, that still chilled me to the bone, told me that he'd be back sooner than later.
.

.
a/n
I'm trying to finish this before school starts though so expect the last chapters after this to appear quickly.

Also what are your guys thoughts on Blurryface now that there's more details?? I'm curious.