𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

ANNABETH OPENED THE DOOR OF THE DINER,STILL DRAGGING ALICIA ALONG HER

ANNABETH OPENED THE DOOR OF THE DINER,STILL DRAGGING ALICIA ALONG HER. Alicia hated to be here, she doesn't like ares and never will. Alicia's attention was soon caught of loud laughers. She turned around and saw ares, laughing loudly.

"Guess this is the right place."Percy said and Alicia sighed.

"Sadly."She muttered and Annabeth and the others began to walk to the god, Annabeth dragging Alicia with her.

"Gimme a second, I'm just starting a fight on twitter here."Ares said and Alicia looked at the others not even knowing one hundred percent what twitter was.

"It's an app"Annabeth whispered to her and Alicia nodded.

"Nothing makes me happier than a good old fashioned, burn-it-down fight."Ares said and the kids sat down in the opposite of him, Alicia between Percy and Annabeth.

"Ah. Okay, done."Ares said and put the phone down,"So your quest is going to fail. Ask me how I know it."

"It isn't gonna fail"Percy denied

"Sure it is. For starters."Ares said and clicked on a video holding it out for the kids to see.

"Percy was always troubled, but I never thought he was capable of something like this." A man spoke through the phone.

"Wh-Who's that?"Grover asked and Alicia looked over at Percy.

"My stepdad. What's he doing?" Percy replied.

"To the destruction at the gateway arch.."

"What's he doing?"Percy repeated

"Wait for it"

"- you believe he may also had something to do with your wife's disappearance?" The reporter asked.

"A kid that's messed up? What wouldn't he do?"Percy's stepdad answered.

"What?"

"Wild,right? The FBI is already spreading your pictures around." Ares said

"It's a Camaro. I really-we really loved that car."

"I'm gonna kill him."Percy said and Alicia looked at him.

"I knew I was gonna like you. But safe to say, the chances of you three idiots hitchhiking the rest of the way to L.A. without getting arrested are slim to none."Ares explained and Alicia knew he was right, but either way she wouldn't admit that.

"Why are you sitting here then? If you're supposed to be looking for the master bolt too, shouldn't you be out there looking for it?"Annabeth asked

"Hm. There's no fear in you, is there?"Ares asked but didn't waited for an answer,"Doesn't matter. Whether the bolt's retrieved or not, Zeus is going to war with Poseidon."