𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

THE FOUR TEENS SAT NOW IN A BUS, Alicia sat beside Percy, her head resting on his shoulder while she was playing with one of her fans that she packed in

Percy was smelled Alicia's rose Perfume. But it didn't really stopped the terrible and disgusting smell from the bus.

"There is no way this is what sacred smells like." Percy said, disgusted of the man that just finished using the restroom. Alicia opened her bag and pulled out her perfume, spraying it on her and around her and Percy's seat.

"We're soldiers in a mission"Annabeth said while staring at Alicia, who just shrugged. There's no way she will sit there with this disgusting smell. She would rather die.

"Sadly, it's not a vacation. Hope it's better now"Alicia smiled and Percy smiled at her slightly with a nod.

"Better."He said and Alicia smiled more.

"But thank you for clearing that up. But if this is so important, why didn't Chiron spring for plane tickets? This seems kind of low priority. Doesn't it?"Percy asked turned to Annabeth and Grover at the seats on the other side.

"No one told you?"Alicia asked and Percy slightly shook his head.

"There aren't just monsters who are gonna try to stop us. You're a forbidden child. Zeus might decide to take a shot at you himself. The sky is his domain. We'd be serving you up on a silver platter to try to travel through it. And that we don't want."Alicia explained with a smile, what find so beautiful.

"Yeah, no one mentioned that."

The bus stopped near a store. And Annabeth stood up.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get us some snacks."

"I'll come with you."Percy said and tried to stand up, only to get pushed down by Annabeth.

"No, you'll stay right there."

"Why? It smells terrible back here"Percy argued and Alicia gasped slightly.

"I sprayed perfume here! You basically said it smells terrible."Alicia said and Percy looked at her a panic look in his eyes.

"No. I-I didn't mean to. Your perfume smells good!"He rambled and Alicia giggle.

Annabeth sighed making the blondes looking back at her," Monsters can't smell you through that, and Alicia sprayed perfume already, so that's where I want you."

"I wanna vote."Percy protested and Alicia let out a sigh. That will end in an argument,"Who thinks that we should all go get to breathe fresh air and buy our own snacks?"

Percy lifted his hand and looked at Alicia.
"Lyss, put your hand up."He said and the blonde put her hand up.

"Alicia put your hand down-"Alicia put her hand back down."There's no voting. Chips and soda okay with you guys?"