𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

ALICIA SAT IN her cabin, making her nails

She loved every color that suits her, what is mostly every color. It was already dark outside and Alicia was wearing a purple dress with a white jacket. Her hair was up in a puffy pony tail and her make up was still on.

Alicia had the biggest bed and the biggest wardrobe of all of the Aphrodite kids. That's one of the good things if you are the favorite kid of Aphrodite. Most of the kids were already asleep, just Alicia was the one who was awake.

"Allie!" She heard a familiar voice call her name. With a wave of her hand, her nails were ready and the red liquid-what she used for her nails- was gone.

She turned her head to her side, seeing her long time best friend-or how she calls her,sister- came rushing into her cabin.

"Beths, what's going on?"Alicia asked, looking at her friend with confusion.

"A new boy is in the camp. And rumors say he killed a minotaur. Let's check on him, he's in the infirmary."Annabeth explained and Alicia had to blink a few times to understand what she was explaining.

"Wait, why?"She asked and slowly got up.

"We need to know if he's the one"Annabeth said and Alicias eyes widened before rushing to her friends side, on her way she grabbed a white cardigan.

"Let's go."

The two girl made their way into the infirmary.
Alicia was excited to see the new boy, I mean, who wouldn't when there were such rumors?
And something in the blond haired girl said that it was all right what happened.

As they go into the infirmary, Annabeth grabbed Alicia's hand and showed her the way.

The two girls stopped in front of a bed. A curly blond haired boy was laying in it, and Alicia guessed it was the one Annabeth was talking about. "Mh, he looks cute..wait is he-"
"Drooling"Annabeth finished and Alicia nodded.

After maybe five more minutes the blond boy opened his eyes slowly.

"Where am I?"He mumbled, not fully awake.

"You drool a bit when you sleep."Alicia blurred out, not thinking about what she said. As she realized what she had said her eyes widened slightly.

"Huh?"The boy asked before falling asleep again.

"Real charming, Allie."Annabeth joked and Alicia shoved her away slightly.

"Sorry, but you would say the same."

Annabeth nodded her head,"yeah, you're right"

Alicia stepped forward and slightly kneeled beside the blond boy. She waved her hands a few times over Percy's body and healed his injures, you can see a small glow as it healed. Then the blond turned to her friend and gave her slight smile,"So, he's fully healed. We can go now."