𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

THE FOUR WERE NOW ON A STREET, It looked a bit old and something like a house/shop was near them, written on it was aunty em's

It looked a bit old and something like a house/shop was near them, written on it was aunty em's.

Statues were standing there, that looked really weird. That definitely aren't normal statues.

"Oh, come on."Annabeth said understanding what was going on.

"What?"Percy and Alicia asked in unison. They locked eyes but Alicia quickly looked back at Annabeth.

"Aunty 'em' has a garden full of petrified stone folks. Yeah, this is someone from our world, all right.Anyone wanna guess what 'em' is short for?"

"No,seriously."

"Oh"

"Let's get out of here, please, while we still can"Annabeth said and they turned around but the fury landed in front of them, blocking them the way.

Percy handed Grover the box Luke gave him and pulled his pen that turned into a sword out of his pocket. Alicia does the same with her dagger.

"You should have accepted my offer when you still had the chance."Alecto said to Annabeth and Alicia furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Offer? What offer is she talking about?"Percy asked, just as confused as Alicia.

"Not today, friends. Not on my doorstep."A female voice said and Alecto turned away.

"Oh, shoot."Annabeth said and she Grover and Alicia looked at the ground. As Alicia saw that Percy didn't do anything she gently grabbed his arm, signaling him to look down as well. What he does right after.

"If you have something to resolve, why not come inside and I'll help?" Medusa offered,"Alecto? Will you be joining us? No, well I wouldn't think you would."

Alicia had still her dagger in her hand, but wasn't thinking of attacking Medusa. She thinks she's miss understood, but neither did she trust her that easily.

"She won't bother you as long as you're with me. But it usher as thought she'll leave either, not if it means reporting that she failed to retrieve the son of Poseidon."

"How did you-"

"A forbidden child has been claimed. How long did you think that secret would keep? It's a pleasure to meet you, son of Poseidon. I'm Medusa."Medusa smiled and Percy turned to look at her but Annabeth stopped him.

"Percy, don't. She's a monster."

Alicia winced at the word, Annabeth shouldn't say something like that, she didn't wanted to end up as a stone statue.

"We all choose who we make our monsters, but, right now, that one want to tear your limb from limb..and I'm offering you lunch. The choice is yours. "Medusa said and left into her house.