𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"OKAY, I COME BACK IN A FEW MINUTES

"OKAY, I COME BACK IN A FEW MINUTES. HAVE TO USE THE RESTROOM. "Annabeth told the other three.

"Yeah, I'm getting more to eat." Grover said and the two left, leaving Percy and Alicia alone.

"Lyss, can I ask you something?"Percy hesitated asked that, but Alicia nodded with a smile.

"Y-You don't have to answer it, but how do you got on the road? Annabeth had told me her story, but I-I don't yours. I mean, you flinched as I shouted at you. At the end by capture the flag."

Alicia let out a sigh,"I lived with my father, I really and mean really thought he loved me. But I was just being delusional. Every mistake I made, even if it wasn't my fault, he yelled at me."Alicia stopped, and Percy from beside her put his hand on hers and squeezed it slightly.

"He shouted everyday 'what's wrong with you' or 'why are you such a mistake'. I had to make something to eat for him, washing his clothes, cleaning his room. Everything. Since I was four he said I have to do this so I get..a man. When I was seven I ran away, I-I couldn't stand it anymore. Then I met Luke and..Thalia."Alicia explained and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Alicia, I didn't know. I'm sorry-"

"No, as you said you didn't know. It wasn't your fault, sunshine."

Alicia smiled at Percy and he returned one.
Their hands were intertwined, what gave Alicia comfort. While Percy was trying hard not to blush.

ʚ☆ɞ

"Two days until we reach Los Angeles. Plenty of time before our deadline to reach the Underworld."Grover told them from besides Annabeth.

"Can I ask a dumb question?"Percy asked and Alicia smiled slightly.

"Sunshine, don't you always?"

"It's like you need me to make fun of you."

"Shoot."

The other three said.

"I've never been to Los Angeles before. I'm guessing neither of you have been to Los Angeles. So, how will we have any idea where we're going?"Percy asked, ignoring Annabeth.

"No idea."Grover shrugged,"but that's like step thirty-seven, and we're still on step four. Cross that bridge when we get there."

"Follow-up stupid question"

"Dude."

"And you shall fail to save what matters the most in the end. Back in Jersey, I told you the Oracle said this question would fail."Percy began,"And no one's mentioned it since. Seems like something we oughta be taking a little more seriously. "

"Oh my gods! Look"Alicia gasped and slightly grabbed Percy's arm and pointed at the outside, where centaurs were.

"Are those-"