𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

THE FOUR TEENS RAN THROUGH THE TRAIN, GETTING A FEW WEIRD LOOKS FROM THE PEOPLE IN THEIR CABINS

Their opened to doors and Annabeth closed it fully. They stopped and the officers couldn't get in, the question is for how long.

"Percy."Grover said and Alicia looked at him.

"Open this door!"The male officer yelled.

"Come back here and open this door!"The female officer yelled.

Grover got something out of Percy's shirt/jacket and Alicia's eyes widened. She didn't knew what it was, but it definitely wasn't something good.

"What is that?" Percy asked.

"It's a stinger."Alicia answered, her voice full with worry,"Grover, please tell me you know what kind of monster has one of those."

"I don't know. I mean, nothing good probably."

"Oh gods."Alicia muttered before turning to Percy,"Percy, do..do you feel okay?"

"I think so. Why? Do you think it's poisonous or something?"

"I hope not-" Alicia began but turned around as the officer began to shout again.

"Open this door, right now!"

The train shook slightly and large footsteps could be heard.

"We gotta move!"Grover panicked and they ran.
Now Alicia was grateful to wear converse and not high heels. She would have died already.

The train stopped and the four teens ran out of the train, their breath heavy.

They stopped and looked behind them, the monster didn't followed them outside.

"Why isn't it still chasing us?"Percy asked as Alicia tried to catch her breath.

"Echidna said whatever she was hiding in that carrier, it's young. It won't venture too far from her mother. She's learning to hunt..and this seems like the hunting part." Annabeth explained.

ʚ☆ɞ

"We aren't gonna be able to outrun them for very long."Grover stated and Alicia squeezed Percy's hand slightly. Percy blushed slightly but cursed himself for it. It's really not the time for blush right now.

"We don't need to. We just need a safe place to hole up."Annabeth stated.

"Some place safe. Any ideas where we might find one of those?" Percy asked.

"I do. A sanctuary, dedicated to Athena, built by one of her demigod children a long time ago."

"There is an Athenian temple hidden somewhere in the middle of downtown St. Louis?"Grover asked and Alicia slightly looked behind them, to reassure herself that they aren't her yet.