01

".....na koi vaada na koi yaqeen na koi umiid

magar hamen to tera intizar phir bi krna ta...."

Around 2am at night.......

"Kehty han dunya ma 3 tarh ky such hty han, ya yun kahen ky kisi bi such ki 3 layers hti han, ak hamra such untouched by world, ak dunya ka such their perception aur ak wo such Jo hum dunya ko btany han apny hissab sy apni convenience sy. humry abbu hameesha yhi khty ty par sirf ak yhi baat ti jis sy hum agree ni krty ty kabi. hum khty ty ky insan ya tw sucha ha ya jhoota darmiyan ma kuch ni hota. aur insan agr sucha ha tw dunya ki koi b takkat usy jhoot ni bulwa skti. likan hum ak takat ko ko bhool gy ty ak asi cheez Jo insan sy jhoot tw kia kuch b krwa skti ha aur wo ha majboori. aur wo kia khty han never say never humry sath b Kuch asa hi hua ha, aur aj yhi majboori humen is more par lay ai ha ky humen apni hi ankun ky samny khud ko apny hi logun ki ankun ma mara hua dkhna par rha ha, aur Kal humen ak nayi pechan Urmila Mahadev Mathre mily gi ."

She was lost in these thoughts when she felt movement near her. She looked at her mother who was laying on the bed sleeping and she was sitting beside her. With a heavy sigh, she got up to leave before her mother wakes up and find haseena no actually Urmila in her room.

Haseena quietly put on her hoodie on her head making sure her face is cover up and with soundless steps in dim lit she left home without making any noise from back door. outside the house she placed the key of door in the hanging pot where she used to keep the keys of exist doors because of her job unfixed time and only her mother and she knows about it. she took one last look back at her house and left.
.
.
.
.

As Haseena entered the flat, she was met with an unwelcome surprise, Bakshi, the unexpected guest.

"Mil ai ho?" he asked casually.

"Ap ko kaise pata ap hum par nazar rakh rahe hain?" she retorted, with suspicion.

"Humara kaam hi yahi hai, Haseena. Aur is duniya mein bharosa toh insaan apni saans par nahi kar sakta, toh tum par kaise kar sakta hai?" he got up from the chair and replied, in sharp tone.

"Agar apko hum par bharosa hi nahi hai, toh phir hum hi kyun is mission ke liye? there are many best options." Haseena countered.

Bakshi leaned in, "There are many options, Haseena. but you are the main pillar of this game. I just choose the one that can give me the best results out of all others," he stated.

"Hum apne desh ke liye yeh kar rahe hain. Isliye don't worry, aapka hum par barosa galat ni ha. Desh ke liye hum kuch bhi kar sakte hain." she said in from voice.

Bakshi regarded her for a moment before nodding. "Well, are you ready for tomorrow? Kal tum apni team se milogi, Urmila," he pressed the last words.

Haseena simply nodded.

"Words...." he said.

"Yes, sir," she replied with determination.

"Good. Now go take rest," Bakshi commanded before leaving Haseena alone with her thoughts and the weight of their mission on her shoulders.

Haseena walked to her bed and lay down, with her thoughts. It had been ten days since she started visiting her house every day to see ami, but each time it was only when she was asleep. but there was someone else in the house whom she longed to see desperately, but she couldn't find the courage.

It wasn't just the thought of facing her SI Karishma Singh that made her hesitant, it was the memory of their last encounter. The words Karishma said to her while she was driving her to the hospital a beautiful yet painful confession. Haseena closed her eyes, with the weight of her words pressing down on her heart.