Chapter 23

November 26, 2:20 PM, USA, New Mexico, Capilla Peak Observatory

Two astronomers were watching a portion of the sky carefully, the two were looking at a series of strange satellites that the military had been keeping an eye on since they appeared in the telescopes of various observatories about two months after arriving in this world

One of them tells the other that while he was busy doing some calculations, "It looks like the military wants to start using satellites in space to take photos."

The other with a surprised face replied, "In the meantime they still have to put a satellite into space, it was already difficult to do it in our Earth where all the calculations for these launches had already been done now that we are in a new world I don't want to imagine how long it will take to redo them all"

The first one then retorted, "The President just created a new agency for that, it's called NASA, and it looks like Congress also gave it a good amount of money."

The second man laughed and said, "Republicans and Democrats not fighting over something, that's new."

The first one, also smiling, replies, "Don't worry, they are killing each other over Jim Crow laws and racial segregation, the Democrats are even waging war among themselves"

After a bit of laughter the two went back to working on satellites, the two don't know it yet but those calculations will be very useful to a certain agency

 December 2, 3:23 PM, USA, Fort Worth, Texas

 A Colonel and an engineer were talking as they approached a factory that was buzzing with moving machinery and workers

 The Colonel while straightening his tie said, "This new model helicopter will certainly be a great addition to our machinery field, especially due to its cost and multipurpose"

 The engineer replies, "He will see that the communists will be amazed when they see it"

 The two look into each other's eyes for a few seconds before bursting out laughing

 The engineer still laughing said, "Let's get into the factory before I say any more bullshit"

 Upon entering the facility the colonel asked them, "How is production going?"

 The engineer looking at some documents on a desk says, "Well the first 100 will be ready in a month, as soon as we reach maximum efficiency let's say we'll churn out 150-200 every month"

The colonel then says, "If they want to equip at least two entire divisions at least 5000 will be needed"

 The engineer tells him, "And this is just the beginning, even the Marines, the Navy and the Air Force want them, we could easily exceed 15,000 units, this will bring good money to the company"

December 3, 2:23 PM, Parpaldia, Esthirant, one of the Republican Safe Houses

Kaios was drinking a cup of tea while he waited for a guest  , hearing three taps on the door and the word, "Otto" gets up and open the door

A gentleman in civilian clothes enters and closes the door behind him

The two sit around the table as Kaios says, "Have a cup of tea, it's from Fenn."

Pouring his cup of tea the mysterious person says, "Can we have some Music?"

Kaios with a sign orders the pianist to start playing and says, "Well now speaking of business, what do the superiors think of the plan?"

The man puts down the cup and says, "They gave the green light, instructors and weapons will arrive soon, the operation will be supported by a CVE from the Qua-Toyne navy, two companies of rangers from Louria and a battery from Quilia, obviously they are covers so we can then say that it wasn't us"

Kaios replies, "Well the navy is with us and the Third Foreign Affairs army is practically mine so the colonies won't be a problem, the First Foreign Affairs will give us support the Second won't, the regular army is divided but it won't give us many problems since the garrisons in the cities are with us for the most part, and we have the support of an important member of the Imperial family"

The mysterious man gets up and as he prepares to leave he says, "Well, we'll meet again in a few days to finalize the plan"

December 4, 9:10 AM, Mu, Otaheit, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

 The foreign minister, already busy with the mess that the previous government had left him, now sees a dossier arrive with Admiral Reider's signature and mentally prepares himself for what diplomatic incident he will have caused

 He opens the yellowish cardboard cover and begins to read the contents of the sheets while drinking a cup of coffee

 Having finished his cup and read, he approaches the circular telephone and dials a number, after the switchboard directs him to his recipient he says, "Delan here is Walm you have to come here immediately we have something in hand that could solve a lot of problems for us"

December 4, 10:34 AM, Mu, Otaheit, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

 The Prime Minister had just arrived at the Foreign Minister's office and was already being assaulted with a lot of information, when Walm finished giving him all the information he knew Delan after thinking for several seconds says, "So you're telling me that there is a mechanical nation in the third civilization that has battleships as large as our most modern battleships, aircraft carriers that ridicule not only ours but also those of the HME, a quantity of jet aircraft that would make even GVE pale and moreover, he comes from our original planet and wants to ally himself not only with us but also with GVE"

 Walm replied, "Yes"

 The Prime Minister takes a deep breath and says, "This will get us votes, and you have all my support in diplomatic relations with this new nation, I'll give you carte blanche"

The Prime Minister then continues his speech by saying, "We could use all the help we can get against HME, the clock is getting closer to the next war with them and this time they could use their ace up the sleeve"

 December 5, 11:23 AM, Mu, Poiseidon Desert, Advanced Technology Laboratory

 Some scientists and physicists from both Mu and GVE were gathered in one room, many of them already knew what they were going to build and the man in front of them was the final proof

 Mr. Opur, the greatest expert in Theoretical physics in the world (if we exclude the USA) was in front of them, after a few moments of silence he says, "Gentlemen from today on you will be part of the "Orosenga Project", we will build a new weapon for war that is approaching the gates to counter the armaments of our enemies"

 And so two more nations joined the race for the bomb, even though they didn't know that one nation had already won it 13 years earlier

(guys I'm back after 1 month of absence, yes I think I should stop making promises about my return, school takes up a lot of my time and I've never had time to write, plus I couldn't continue the story, anyway don't expect another one chapter in a short time, I'll probably start a new project in a few weeks/months but I'm not sure, anyway here's the discord link https://discord.com/invite/xtjGDag7  where we will have discussions and sneak peeks of new chapters and projects, and other discord things)

Thanks to @FooterHooter